Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's coated with Armament and Conquerors Haki... and he can influence anything around him with his ability..."

I literally have the screenshot of Kaido thinking this about Gear 5 in front of me lol.

Also dont talk about Oda and visuality in fights - man is massively inconsistent. We didnt saw no visual manga feats of CoC in some attacks of Luffy against Kaido either, even tho Kaido confirmed he permanently uses it.
In the quote you gave me, does Kaido say "permanently" or anything similar there? In that same panel you took the quote from, you can see black lightning directly emerging from Luffy's fist, which didn't happen in Chapter 1069.

Oda may be inconsistent about other things, but he has been very consistent with ACOC visual indication ever since Chapter 1009.

Luffy fans really are pathetic here, trying to downplay Lucci and act like he did nothing just cause Oda didnt give you the satisfaction of Luffy swiftly one shotting him.

:gokulaugh:
I would say honestly its not just luffy fans ragging on him
No one thought luffy would lose to lucci
I see a greater amount of insecurity from others who thought lucci might have a chance at doing well enough against luffy that people would think he is stronger than their favorites e.g seeing comparisons to king, Marco, zoro, sanji etc.

Cap King and Marco wouldn't go down to these attacks
To what attacks? All of you say "Luffy didnt even go all out yet" but literally dont see that Lucci didnt either? Maximal hypocricy.

We didnt see a single named attack of Lucci on Luffy in his Awakened Form yet - Lucci was far from going all out and using everything he has up his sleeve lmao.

not really katakuri lost to luffy who already fought cracker with coA , no gear 5.
‘Lucci lost to stronger gear 5 luffy who is fresh.
It is no different than oden situation who clash against Whitebeard .

It is simple lucci is yc1 . Low top tier is overestimated but we can’t really tell.
Marco and King will get clowned even harder by gear 5 luffy if they fight him.
Lucci is incredibly ass I'm done with this clown I'm just glad I never had many expectations for him because this mf is doodoo :parkcry:
@MonsterZoro He can't clap Sanji no more bro
gotta repost this raw gospel :kobeha:

People are still gonna use this to unduly slander Lucci?
This is an unmistakable massive W on his part.
Calling this a "W" is like saying luffy took a W when kaido was having too much fun and accidentally knocked him off onigashima into the water. Lucci is lucky luffy sent him flying while goofing around. He gave him an easy escape

Status
Not open for further replies.