Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not read the full sumary?

"My conscionsness is fading" and then he gets blown away. He obviously got KO'd.
Except that when he gave that line Enies Lobby he didn’t actually get KO’d. And since this is (obviously) a parallel he probably didn’t here either.

And for someone who got defeated he seems to be up and about commanding the seraphim at the end.

Womp. Womp.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
He says that the seraphim are the strongest humans in the world. In fact, the title of the chapter is literally talking about that.
Well if that’s true then that’s pretty crazy. It would officially dethrone the Admirals as the WGs strongest fighting force lol

But I guess you could argue that the Seraphim can change sides depending on who’s commanding them so, are they really purely a WG fighting force? For the time being I suppose they would be considered such.

Anyway, @ShishioIsBack @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Chrono @kurwa if the Seraphim are the strongest humans now, that means the Seraphim are stronger than Mihawk which would definitely imply science > swordsmanship.

And Sanji’s Powerups since WCI have all been science based…lol

Also @comrade if the new strongest humans are all Devil fruit users with absolutely zero Haki, what does this imply? Lol

So do you see black lighting from hybrid Yamato attack Kaiod on theses pages ?

People on this thread today : I don’t see black lighting from gear 5 luffy attack on rob lucci . Therefore , he didn’t use advanced coc on him .
They say well base luffy can defeat rob lucci with advanced coc , Therefore Advanced Coc >> awaking due haki cult.

Also in greenbull case when he got hit by advanced coc base Yamato . It didn’t make him bleed. Guess what who get slander for theses scenes?

@Admiral Mou Bu
Gear 5 is literally bigger power up than hybrid form . It allow you to have stronger grip than kaido which he has to burn himself.

Thats what you claim, but Kaido literally said Gear 5 is permanently coated in CoC, so it doesent make sense that he didnt use it.

Also either way even if youre right, Joy Boy Luffy literally played around, rope jumped and what not, a Hybrid Kaido who wasnt all out, so in what world is that making Lucci a non Top Tier to be dominated by Joy Boy Luffy when Lucci is literally also not at his all out power yet. I dont even claim Lucci being close to Kaido...

Any non Top Tier gets obliterated by Joy Boy Luffy in no time - for Awakened Lucci to physically and combat wise to somehow keep up over the course of 1.5 chapter before their fight gets interrupted, thats a massive feat for him being a Low Top Tier.
Lucci got knocked out by 2 attacks this mf a fraud just stop bro :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.