Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if that’s true then that’s pretty crazy. It would officially dethrone the Admirals as the WGs strongest fighting force lol

But I guess you could argue that the Seraphim can change sides depending on who’s commanding them so, are they really purely a WG fighting force? For the time being I suppose they would be considered such.

Anyway, @ShishioIsBack @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Chrono @kurwa if the Seraphim are the strongest humans now, that means the Seraphim are stronger than Mihawk which would definitely imply science > swordsmanship.

And Sanji’s Powerups since WCI have all been science based…lol

Also @comrade if the new strongest humans are all Devil fruit users with absolutely zero Haki, what does this imply? Lol
I think Vegapunk is talking about the seraphim when they’re adults, since if they’re already stronger than all humans right now then they will literally power cliff the verse as adults.

Probably, but i'm thinking that there might be some absolutely beastly Giants on Elbaf that but them back on the radar
yeah giants might be on something
I bet they are a stronger country than wano.

but so far ,the average lunarian is so hard to even hurt
its hard to imagine the average giant will top after seeing what linlin did to two as a kid . Regardless, I reckon the giants might have someone that's a complete monster just like wano had oden.

Y'all downplaying the Admirals hard by saying Lucci is Admiral level and saying he'll beat Commanders like Sanji.
I know I say the Emperors are above Admirals but cmon man even I wouldn't disrespect them that much by comparing Kizaru's housecat to them.
I say Lucci is inferior to Yonko and Admirals, but he literally proved that he can keep up even with them. Its an insult to Emperor if Luffy as an Emperor cannot no diff a non Top Tier and even clashes equally with him after rope jumping the strongest Emperor in that same form. Y'all dont understand that you literally say Kaido is a fraud by putting Lucci on the level of characters like King or even below lmao. Start to use your brains guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.