Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
Bro tanked a finger pistol
loan shark dude for the win :steef:
That's what I thought at first, but, if you look close, it appears her arms are at her sides, and that she's leaning her right leg out.

I'm pretty sure she stomped her heel into him, which is... honestly worse, yikes.

Stussy is dangerous.

Nah gonna lie, it’s hard for me to get excited for Admirals anymore. Oda is too much of a pussy to do anything cool with them.

We’ll just get the same usual shit, Kizaru will show up and do some cool attacks that accomplish nothing due to one convenient circumstance or another, some random character will show up and stall Kizaru and the Straw Hats will escape with Vegapunk. Monkeys with keyboards will howl about Ls or something, and then we go to the next island like nothing happened. The Admirals aren’t a legitimate threat anymore, hell nobody in this manga feels like a threat at this point lol. Oda isn’t man enough to reintroduce actual stakes and conflict into this series.
Damn. I believe in Kizaru more than you :suresure:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Dude cut the shit because if this happened with an Emperor you'd be stroking your dick until it fell off.
It already did happen with Kaido, probably imho the most disappointing villain in any series I’ve ever read, and the series is worse off for it. Kaido wasn’t a threat, he was a glorified training session lol.

I take no pleasure in what Oda did to Kaido, 795 Kaido looked like a fucking demigod and my hype was trough the roof for him, Wano Kaido was the most horrendously written shit show I’ve ever seen.

Kaido wasn’t a threat, he was a glorified training session lol./QUOTE]
That's every villain fucktard.
Kaidou was the only one to literally KILL Luffy and force him to awaken and use that in conjunction with advanced haki to finally take him down.
Only bad part about Kaidou is his backstory which was pretty lackluster but feeds the fuel for the " Kaidou sees Marineford as a glorified Mcdonalds " memes Ig.

Status
Not open for further replies.