Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the idea of smile fruits being much worse and limited DF's - for example if you got the Tiger Smile, you would only be able to turn a little into a tiger, like some hair and claws and that's it. The real tiger fruit would stil be wayy better. And with sheephead it actualy looked exactly like that and then the shit show began.
But now we have perfect copies of fruits and even a mythical zoan copy...that's just dumb in my opinion. It's like giving everybody a fruit now, you get a fruit, you also get a fruit, you all get a fruit!!!
I first thought the marines wanted to get Boa, so they could give her fruit to S-Boa, since she looks just like her - right now she is a child, but she would grow up and be able to use the fruit to the fullest potential as the real Boa. But nope, Vegapunk just made a copy of that...
This really takes away the uniqueness of DF...

It really reminds me of Boruto and their whole technology thing, where normal people could use tools to recreate some of Rinnegan abilities, which is ridiculous.
Well not really... And there are a few reasons why you let your headcanon (Boa getting captured for her DF) inform your opinion on DF lore. First of all, as far as we know, only the Seraphims and Momo have artificial devil fruits. A few artificial DFs don't suddenly take away from the prestige and uniqueness of DFs. If anything, Oda himself has made DFs ubiquitous. Everyone and their Big Mom has a fking DF. Literally. How many of Luffy's opponents had DFs? If you look at BM and Waido's crews, you can see that for yourself.

If anything, this reveal has made certain DFs, ie Logias, more prestige and unique (I'm not referring to power here). since they can't be replicated.

It's not even a hot take. Everyone already knew Zoro folds him before this chapter. We just got the confirmation that Lucci is weaker than what most people were hoping for. Careful readers saw this from a mile away.
Cope.
All the extreme Lucci slander and unrealized wishes that went in for weeks made it so anything less than a drawn out fight would get used to downplay his ability.

Lucci is strong. But definitely not top tier. And he fucked up Sentomaru who guard against him. And Luffy finished him without using any haki. Of course G5 is strongest form but he mostly used low range attacks in G5 and without CoC. CoC is for Admirals and Yonko like fighters.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
That's every villain fucktard.
Kaidou was the only one to literally KILL Luffy and force him to awaken and use that in conjunction with advanced haki to finally take him down.
Only bad part about Kaidou is his backstory which was pretty lackluster but feeds the fuel for the " Kaidou sees Marineford as a glorified Mcdonalds " memes Ig.
Please learn how to quote properly without shitting yourself, having to fix your extremely hard to fuck up quotes is bothersome lol.

And nah Kaido was a giant pussy who was terrified of papercuts and literally cried every time he experienced pain. Luffy spent the whole fight laughing at him, goofing around, and having fun. Most opponents we’ve faced before now have been mostly very serious enemies and the stakes have been very high, Kaido was a giant retard who Luffy trained against with a smile on his face.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Cope.
All the extreme Lucci slander and unrealized wishes that went in for weeks made it so anything less than a drawn out fight would get used to downplay his ability.
Extreme Lucci slander? He was slandered by who? People weren't expecting him to be anywhere near the SH big guns because he was weaker than a Pacifista before TS. No one saw the awakening coming, but when it happened, the fans went berserk only to be humbled in the very next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.