Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegapunk's words again shows how rare the logia fruits are. This put the discussion of logia vs mythical zoan to bed. Logia fruits are superior, no wonder they were used as a benchmark to compare Gura gura no mi.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I did lol

it was obvious he’d have awakening and or advanced haki(this chapter confirms he has both as he bypassed Sentomaru’s ACoA).
There is a difference b/w seeing something coming and just hoping a character would have a certain ability to grow stronger. It's easy enough to say "I think Lucci has advanced haki now or that he's awakening now," because those are the only known ways to grow significantly stronger for someone like Lucci.

He was portrayed to be on par with Sabo in the films
It was a brief clash. This is about as accurate as saying Marco and Kizaru are equals based on the early MF portrayal. We know how wrong that is.

The answer about the lineage factor regarding logia doesn't exist for me anymore because now I know that devil leg doesn't come from that
No way a paramecia has blue flames as a basic ability... at this point I don't see what it could be

Status
Not open for further replies.