Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Bro, the seeds been sown. It's a DF that relies on the user's looks hence why OG boa is THE user for it. Giving it to S-Snakes means he has decided to pretty much get rid of the fruits actual power or start writing pedo piece
Her DF has other abilities independent of the target's lust. S-Snake's combat will revolve around that.

It's like Made in Abyss, what a great fucking story, bur it's undeniable the author is a fucking pedo. My wife absolutely loved it but couldn't keep reading it because of the blatant pedophilia.
Really makes me pissed off tbh. I get its a Japanese thing but c'mon man! once you've gone international, clean your fucking shit up ffs

A brief clash is possible but not necessaryβ€”it sounds forced. We already know how much Zoro has grown tbh. Using Kizaru to test Zoro is a bit too much when Kizru's the main arc boss. If he's not meant to go down this arc, then having him clash with Zoro may be a feasible option. If he's going down this arc, then I don't see Zoro getting anything beyond the Seraphim.
So brook not going to help zoro?

Considering Luffy got a recharge via food and Kaido took on a gauntlet, got scarred, and didn't rest once, it's not even up for debate who's stronger between kaido and Luffy lmao.

Speed
Physical power boosted by speed.
Lasers which ignores durability

Kizaru is a unique adversary unlike brute force fighters.
Sure, if you just ignore all the damage Luffy went through and the fact he was practically dead before Gear 5 brought him back. 1045 showed him to be clearly exhausted, even Kaido warned him that he could die if he kept going, Kaido landed way more hits than Luffy did in the final phase, and Luffy still had enough left in the tank to win a direct clash of sheer strength to win the fight overall. It absolutely is up for debate when Oda creates the narrative of Luffy surpassing Kaido and Big Mom in Wano itself ("I will surpass you" x2) and Kaido himself then saying that Joyboy is the man who can beat him. Not to mention Oda giving every power-up possible to Luffy in one arc, Kaido getting a sake break after fighting the Scabbards etc.

But anyway going back to Kizaru, the pre-TS Supernovas were able to take his kicks and even Luffy in Marineford - heavily affected by exhaustion and the treatment he got in Impel Down - was able to take one of his kicks back then without being knocked out too. Kizaru has not done a single thing since then to convince me that he could push Luffy to high/extreme-diff, much less stand any chance of beating him. The only reason why I think it should be high-diff anyway is because I don't want the Marines to look any more embarrassing than they have as of late.

I think this arc will show that he won't be able to pull up on the Straw Hats like he did in pre-timeskip, I personally don't powerscale using a character's confidence. We saw how well that went with Ryokugyu.

Zoro won't lose to Kizaru. I think Oda won't want to ruin his portrayal.
I feel like Kizaru needs a win, if t wasn't for Greenbull he would the worse looking admiral right now.

Looked bad in film red, doesn't get the same level of hype Akainu and Kuzan did and has no goals other than to be Akainu's lapdog.

am doing my best to reason with @Kerkovian
I have stopped the admiral or yonko bs tbh
am all about individual characters now not these dumb factions.

kaido Akainu BB Kizaru supremacy
LBull and big mom are irrelevant.
Replace Lizaru with Aokiji or Fujitora and weβ€˜re good to go. And donβ€˜t forget Dragon (but he could end as huge disappointment aswell wouldnβ€˜t be surprised with Loda.)

The gap would have to be quite significant.

I'm sure it'll be a tough fight especially when we know very little about Kizaru's power and how it works. But to expect Luffy to get completely destroyed is honestly silly. I mean can you imagine a Yonko getting taken out by an Admiral? Has that ever even happened before? :nicagesmile:
No what you said was luffy getting knocked out iirc
not getting destroyed.

apoo was able to knockout luffy before the rooftop
he wasn't even remotely on luffy's level when he did.

on't think being a zoan has anything to do with surviving Kaido's attack. Mr. Go is just that good. Kaido's bloodlusted attack in his strongest form is certainly not weaker than a 3rd rated G5 move that almost KO'ed Lucci.
why not? Zoan helps increase durability when Kaido in his strongest form enhances his stats...the same way Zoan durability is above normal human durability...Lucci get injured but he will be in a better state than Mr. Go under the same conditions especially if Lucci is in awakened state..

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Remember pacifista what ?
Those were mass produced
There is only 7 of these
And we know the gorosei are top authority
And we know you have to be there to control them
Meaning at some point the gorosei will command them on the front lines

Meaning they won't be destroyed here

There's a reason zoro didn't come and fight s shark with the others especially with its flame off

I feel like Kizaru needs a win, if t wasn't for Greenbull he would the worse looking admiral right now.

Looked bad in film red, doesn't get the same level of hype Akainu and Kuzan did and has no goals other than to be Akainu's lapdog.
If Kizaru needs a win you know oda will use Sanji. Not a Sanji hater by any stretch of the imagination but it's just what oda does.

Status
Not open for further replies.