Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
lol..extra lines of CoC doesn't make it "biggest" attack...Mr. Go surviving make it even more easier that Lucci will survive too...he is a Zoan unlike Mr. Go
I don't think being a zoan has anything to do with surviving Kaido's attack. Mr. Go is just that good. Kaido's bloodlusted attack in his strongest form is certainly not weaker than a 3rd rated G5 move that almost KO'ed Lucci.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'm not a Zorotard (I'm a Zoro fan but Luffy is my #1) But it does appear to make sense since he stayed outside.
And I am the biggest advocate of Kizaru v. Zoro for a long time. Zoro will not get to fight Kizaru if he's going to be the biggest enemy in this arc. It's simply impossible no matter how much sense Zoro v. Kizaru makes.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The narrative (and even Kaido himself kinda) disagrees with that but regardless of that, why do you think Kizaru - who has no CoC or DF awakening as far as we know - can beat someone who has all three advanced haki, an awakened mythical zoan DF, and amazing portrayal as both a Yonko and the new Joyboy?

A lot of us expect Akainu to be Luffy's main challenge in the Marines, so why is Kizaru elevated to such a level for you?
Considering Luffy got a recharge via food and Kaido took on a gauntlet, got scarred, and didn't rest once, it's not even up for debate who's stronger between kaido and Luffy lmao.

Speed
Physical power boosted by speed.
Lasers which ignores durability

Kizaru is a unique adversary unlike brute force fighters.

Based on the summary, it's pretty clear Kizaru's target is Luffy. Drop the Zoro talk.
Kizaru target maybe Luffy but it doesn't mean that Zoro won't try to intercept him....unless Luffy and others arrive to the ship before Kizaru comes, Zoro fights Kizaru for sometime...no full length fight but it is to show Zoro growth...

there is another scenario where Dragon intercepts Kizaru but that is still farfetched but not impossible...

Same goes for Toriyama and Kishimoto and more so internationally.
If you want to be dense on purpose due to your personal bias then be my guest.
Post automatically merged:

And I am the biggest advocate of Kizaru v. Zoro for a long time. Zoro will not get to fight Kizaru if he's going to be the biggest enemy in this arc. It's simply impossible no matter how much sense Zoro v. Kizaru makes.
I don't think this arc will be that straight up with having a "main enemy"

lol realistically
Kizaru isn't as strong as kaido
tho I reckon hes close to that level tho

I feel like this is too cocky.
The gap would have to be quite significant.

I'm sure it'll be a tough fight especially when we know very little about Kizaru's power and how it works. But to expect Luffy to get completely destroyed is honestly silly. I mean can you imagine a Yonko getting taken out by an Admiral? Has that ever even happened before? :nicagesmile:

Oda is the most powerful mangaka to ever live. If he had the balls to say something about it my man watsuki would be donesies.
Thats the problem, they are "friends" and even did an interview together after the whole thing a few years ago.

I understand culture in Japan is just different, and Watsuki mentored Oda, but it wasnt a good look and it was probably the first time i felt turned off by liking the series, even if Oda didnt really do anything wrong save for associating himself with Watsuki.

Status
Not open for further replies.