Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, the seeds been sown. It's a DF that relies on the user's looks hence why OG boa is THE user for it. Giving it to S-Snakes means he has decided to pretty much get rid of the fruits actual power or start writing pedo piece
"Mero mero" is a Japanese onomatopoeia of "to fall down drunk", including being overcome with emotion such as love or lust, but it's not the "love love" fruit like people translate it as. it is technically a devil fruit that works on overcoming your opponents with emotion. anger, fear, whatever.

If Kizaru needs a win you know oda will use Sanji. Not a Sanji hater by any stretch of the imagination but it's just what oda does.
True, Sanji or Luffy will always be priority when Oda is selecting an hype tool since Zoro is his favorite and is the "badass" of the crew.

Although I expect Kizaru to encouter Zoro/Brook before Sanji but who knows.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sure, if you just ignore all the damage Luffy went through and the fact he was practically dead before Gear 5 brought him back. 1045 showed him to be clearly exhausted, even Kaido warned him that he could die if he kept going, Kaido landed way more hits than Luffy did in the final phase, and Luffy still had enough left in the tank to win a direct clash of sheer strength to win the fight overall. It absolutely is up for debate when Oda creates the narrative of Luffy surpassing Kaido and Big Mom in Wano itself ("I will surpass you" x2) and Kaido himself then saying that Joyboy is the man who can beat him. Not to mention Oda giving every power-up possible to Luffy in one arc.

But anyway going back to Kizaru, the pre-TS Supernovas were able to take his kicks and even Luffy in Marineford - heavily affected by exhaustion and the treatment he got in Impel Down - was able to take one of his kicks back then without being knocked out too. Kizaru has not done a single thing since then to convince me that he could push Luffy to high/extreme-diff, much less stand any chance of beating him. The only reason why I think it should be high-diff anyway is because I don't want the Marines to look any more embarrassing than they have as of late.

I think this arc will show that he won't be able to pull up on the Straw Hats like he did in pre-timeskip, I personally don't powerscale using a character's confidence. We saw how well that went with Ryokugyu.
Yeah... A god tier fruit revived Luffy and even when his stamina was drained, he was able to reset it somehow by pumping his heart. In a fresh scenario, no extra fights and no stamina refreshers for either, Kaido's gonna outlast Luffy.

Using pre timeskip to devalue Kizaru is like using Alabasta Croc to judge current Croc. Teach himself was put off by the idea of fighting Rayleigh and Kizaru didn't hesitate to go toe to toe with the guy.

He won't, he got floored in 3 Non-CoC, non-ACoA blows lmfao.

Mr. Go dances on Lucci in any endurance comparison.
please Lucci has taken G5 attacks and in awakened form and Lucci is in bandages of coruse he lost but it won't help Mr. Go either..he will be in worse state than Lucci...there is a reason gorosei feared G5....you are saying that Lucci with awakened zoan durability is weaker than normal human durability? :okay:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There's also Kuma, who may potentially be controlled and need to be saved.

There are also possibly VAs or VAs with Admiral Codenames (Chaton, Momousagi, Kurouma) that may show up with Kizaru.

Nothing is set in stone yet.
Kuma is going to bonney and already has his guts hanging out it makes 0 sense for a fight on that part.

The fleet is pretty irrelevant

They can't get on to Egghead

Cp0 only got on because of s bear
Kuma will use the same power
Kizaru himself can beam himself on to it.

Remember pacifista what ?
Those were mass produced
There is only 7 of these
And we know the gorosei are top authority
And we know you have to be there to control them
Meaning at some point the gorosei will command them on the front lines

Meaning they won't be destroyed here

There's a reason zoro didn't come and fight s shark with the others especially with its flame off
i just thought something now, I hope oda didnt made the seraphims just to force a marineford paralel with the warlords at the final war. xd

"Mero mero" is a Japanese onomatopoeia of "to fall down drunk", including being overcome with emotion such as love or lust, but it's not the "love love" fruit like people translate it as. it is technically a devil fruit that works on overcoming your opponents with emotion. anger, fear, whatever.
Doesn't negate the fact that the Devil Fruit has been built up as a fruit literally made for E thots to control/petrify their beta Boi slaves

Yeah... A god tier fruit revived Luffy and even when his stamina was drained, he was able to reset it somehow by pumping his heart. In a fresh scenario, no extra fights and no stamina refreshers for either, Kaido's gonna outlast Luffy.

Using pre timeskip to devalue Kizaru is like using Alabasta Croc to judge current Croc. Teach himself was put off by the idea of fighting Rayleigh and Kizaru didn't hesitate to go toe to toe with the guy.
Or no stamina drainer (floating onigashima) a big reason why kaido lost actually

Status
Not open for further replies.