Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Making Zoro fight Kaido was a viable option because there is a way to take him out of the equation. But things are a bit different this time around. I am not saying Zoro can't fight or won't fight Kizaru. I am saying he won't fight him if he's going to be the main arc boss. The main arc boss requires massive hype to maintain tension. It gets reduced when even the second strongest can hold off the most powerful villain in an arc.

Zoro fighting the main arc bosses isn't a new concept. It's been happening from the very beginning:

With Arlong, Zoro was too weak to fight him due to his scar.
Enel was too strong for him.
Lucci crushed both Zoro and Luffy.
Zoro was too weak for Kaido too.

But it's not the case now. Oda can't make Kizaru look like the massive threat that he is if he clashes with Zoro now—unless Zoro decides to hold back and gets crushed of course.
Because it has happened it's completely valid to say it.

I see no issue in someone who fought Kaido like him to at least stall kizaru , then kizaru can go and go towards Sentomaru who is injured.
A valid way for him to leave momentarily.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Critical is/was mentally deranged and certain users gassing him up from quirky Vergo fan to funny thread maker pushed him over the edge.

One of maybe three users I actively despise.
I never knew critical before the Vergo right leg thread. I ran with the meme cause I thought it was an eccentric gimmick/quirk. I'm not on discord, etc..

But Playa, Sent and others in DM groups shared some sickening shit. I kinda put 2 and 2 together then.

Ulti having ryuo honestly makes sense.
  • clashing CoA with Luffy
  • nearly making Luffy go G4
  • tanking an ACoC thunder bagua from yamato
  • surviving maser cannon from BM
It's not unlikely for a tobi roppo tier character to have ryuo, as multiple characters on that tier(ex. hancock's sisters, sentomaru, scabbards) have shown that they have it.

Yeah she overpowered Luffy with a headbutt and forced him into G4 (almost) pre ACoC

Impressive but she'd get throttled even worse than Lucci if he used G5

How does she tank his phase punches? Blunt attacks won't work so her headbutts would be useless (not that she'd be able to land a hit anyway)

Lucci > in speed and is most likely wayyyy over her in AP with Rokuogan

The only thing she might have on him is endurance

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I never knew critical before the Vergo right leg thread. I ran with the meme cause I thought it was an eccentric gimmick/quirk. I'm not on discord, etc..

But Playa, Sent and others in DM groups shared some sickening shit. I kinda put 2 and 2 together then.
Yeah, then some harassment towards Nat after he was banned (might've been his perma ban) really sealed the deal. He's in dire need of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.