Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine an S-Seal with Ope ope no mi....

I wonder if they made S-Flamingo, S-Bat, S-Bug and S-Clown

From vegapunks explanation S-Crocodile(if one is created) wouldn't have the suna suna no mi and I highly doubt S-Hippo was ever made

Would Buggy's seraphim be named S-Clown?

Name drop if you don't mind?
Also, for me the most annoying ones are lee33 Linyagi and Kaios
lee isn't excruciating or anything but he acts like a miserable twat
Linyagi is always on my dick calling me a bozo randomly and going to my profile to spout nonsense
Kaios is a baby who can never make good arguments for his takes on Sanji
Kinyagi solos your fav

I hate to admit it ,the most engaging aspect to discuss in shonen is power scaling.

am not going to act mature and talk like I can go on and on about character development, world building , and all that bs @lee33 goes on about.
This guy is stronger than that guy
that's my thing.

depends on the series tbh. like with jjk for instance i love the powerscaling but i also love discussing character motives, possible directions the story will take, characters writing, etc.

whereas one piece it just doesnt intrigue me the same way

Yeah she overpowered Luffy with a headbutt and forced him into G4 (almost) pre ACoC

Impressive but she'd get throttled even worse than Lucci if he used G5

How does she tank his phase punches? Blunt attacks won't work so her headbutts would be useless (not that she'd be able to land a hit anyway)

Lucci > in speed and is most likely wayyyy over her in AP with Rokuogan

The only thing she might have on him is endurance
Luffy isn't using any ACOC attacks on Lucci because he also would get throttled. And everything you said about Ulti can also be applied to Lucci. Ulti vs Lucci will be high diff.

The fact S-Hawk has green blood means he most likely has some artificial paramecia power.

imo, he has an artificial version of Viola's DF, giving him actual hawk eyes.

This explains why we haven't seen S-Hawk's powers yet. Its not inherently tied to combat.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
lee isn't excruciating or anything but he acts like a miserable twat
Linyagi is always on my dick calling me a bozo randomly and going to my profile to spout nonsense
Kaios is a baby who can never make good arguments for his takes on Sanji
Yeah but why are you listing their best qualities tho

Status
Not open for further replies.