Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
but he is still alive and kicking with some bandages...he lost to Luffy but he didn't die...or his status was not unknown unlike Mr. Go....like I said, you can't say with confidence that Lucci will not survive the same situation as Mr. Go
Mr. Go survived. He's the one that took Luffy's G5 photograph apparently. The issue here is, even the weakest of G5 attacks without CoC are too much for Lucci. While a dying Mr. Go took an island-shaking attack from Kaido in his strongest form with CoC and still survived. The difference is like heaven and Earth.

Does it really not give you any red flags? Like bruh as soon as I read baby boa has the Mero 2 I instantly felt disgusted and mad
No because its been clear to me that turning to stone doesnt necessarily have to come from being in love with her.

The DFs actual name has to do with "intense emotion" more than anything else. With Hancock, love is what comes to it. But imo, if a disgusting character had it, overwhelming hatred or disgust would do the same thing.

Plus, like I showed, she can turn people and things into stone without emotion/love.

Youd have to ask, who would BB have given the power to if he killed her and stole it? His one female crew member has powers already and its not like anyone in his crew is good looking

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Also Critical for Vergo.....but that was just mental illness.
Critical started on their level but by his end, that dude needed the grippy socks and a straight jacket.
Critical is/was mentally deranged and certain users gassing him up from quirky Vergo fan to funny thread maker pushed him over the edge.

One of maybe three users I actively despise.

No because its been clear to me that turning to stone doesnt necessarily have to come from being in love with her.

The DFs actual name has to do with "intense emotion" more than anything else. With Hancock, love is what comes to it. But imo, if a disgusting character had it, overwhelming hatred or disgust would do the same thing.

Plus, like I showed, she can turn people and things into stone without emotion/love.

Youd have to ask, who would BB have given the power to if he killed her and stole it? His one female crew member has powers already and its not like anyone in his crew is good looking
i guarantee it was going to vasco shot lol

Status
Not open for further replies.