Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already called it in the summary he took a W.

But the scans made him look even better. He completely broke through Sentomaru's haki barrier which meant no cheapshot. He then proceeded to get cheapshotted by a haki laced G5 attack straight to the face.

And the mad lad is grinning after taking it

What a beast.
This is not a W.
He got folded by Luffy and had to go for an already fucked on character to look good 💀👌

Imagine Zoro got ragdolled by king, dipped on the fight and then zoro decided to fight a Tobi roppo BC he could wash them.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Things worked well for Luffy against Kaido. It won't be the case with Kizaru. This is where his true skills will be tested. I can totally see Kizaru dominating Luffy.
I don't see Luffy getting dominated by anyone ever again. On the VERY slight chance that he ever loses again its going to be extreme diff

Things worked well for Luffy against Kaido. It won't be the case with Kizaru. This is where his true skills will be tested. I can totally see Kizaru dominating Luffy.
I acknowledge the possibility that Kizaru may be a tough opponent but I can't see Kizaru truly being over Luffy

Like if he's still below the admirals then I have no idea what Oda has left in store

He can only make Luffy so much stronger than he is right now

I acknowledge the possibility that Kizaru may be a tough opponent but I can't see Kizaru truly being over Luffy

Like if he's still below the admirals then I have no idea what Oda has left in store

He can only make Luffy so much stronger than he is right now
wdym?? admirals are above yonkou is a well known fact

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't see Luffy getting dominated by anyone ever again. On the VERY slight chance that he ever loses again its going to be extreme diff
Of course, Luffy is a tough net to crack. I am talking about dominating in the usual clashes. Kaido isn't as skilled and quick as Kizaru but he had the upper hand against G5 for the most part and only lost in a power struggle. Kizaru is way faster and has a better arsenal—his attacks work on Luffy unlike Kaido's. He's more suited to fight someone like Luffy than Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.