Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in this final member of MADS. I've heard some speculate it's Sora and while I'd like that for the potential Sanji focus, a new character would be better in a lot of ways since it could lead to a lot more new and interesting stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them.

The devil fruit information in regards to replicating was nice. Perhaps we won't see a Crocodile Seraphim if it's so hard to replicate his fruit and instead maybe the other Warlords or maybe the Crocodile Seraphim would have a different ability.

Can't wait to see Kizaru. I'd honestly love for him to encounter and maybe defeat as many characters as possible. Clashing with Zoro would be great and as a Sanjibro, of course I'd love to see him clash with Sanji and potentially build up to a final confrontation in the final war but G5 Luffy vs Kizaru is what i expect to be the main highlight with Luffy obviously wanting to challenge an Admiral after all his bi talk over the arcs.

I'm really liking Egghead. A lot of progress seems to be being made despite the arc starting not too long ago. Plenty of interesting lore reveals and build-up to cool stuff, plus some interesting fights so far.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'm interested in this final member of MADS. I've heard some speculate it's Sora and while I'd like that for the potential Sanji focus, a new character would be better in a lot of ways since it could lead to a lot more new and interesting stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them.

The devil fruit information in regards to replicating was nice. Perhaps we won't see a Crocodile Seraphim if it's so hard to replicate his fruit and instead maybe the other Warlords or maybe the Crocodile Seraphim would have a different ability.

Can't wait to see Kizaru. I'd honestly love for him to encounter and maybe defeat as many characters as possible. Clashing with Zoro would be great and as a Sanjibro, of course I'd love to see him clash with Sanji and potentially build up to a final confrontation in the final war but G5 Luffy vs Kizaru is what i expect to be the main highlight with Luffy obviously wanting to challenge an Admiral after all his bi talk over the arcs.

I'm really liking Egghead. A lot of progress seems to be being made despite the arc starting not too long ago. Plenty of interesting lore reveals and build-up to cool stuff, plus some interesting fights so far.
A quality comment amid the cesspool. We don't deserve you :perocry:

Lucci did well but I'm glad he didn't even touch Luffy, the guy's an Emperor now and Lucci was already surviving plenty of G5 hits. Lucci gets quite a lot of hype for his crazy durability and recovery though he was about to pass out after that last hit, understandable. Easily YC1 atleast.

Sentomaru put up his barrier and still got whooped so Lucci's Shugan can pierce the barrier application of armament haki? Dang.

We have Kizaru on his way, Lucci on his feet, Stussy and Kaku and the Seraphims. I know this doesn't seem like that kinda arc but I'd love extended fights even if some are just team battles. Sanji vs someone formidable (Lucci, S-Shark or S-Bear) would make my New Year.

The last member of MADS being Stussy would be fine. I'd prefer a completely new lady but we don't know much about Stussy despite her being in the manga for hundreds of chapters now and she's alright.

I love how Franky's initial reaction was crying about Senior Pink, seems like a few fans that thought S-Shark having those powers meant the original user was dead but I'm fairly sure Vegapunk's explanation seeks to clear that up and make clear Senior Pink's isn't necessarily dead.

Ceasar, Judge and Queen look so different, it's wild. Judge looks pretty good if he was the one on the far right.

I'm 90% sure that's Stussy

Status
Not open for further replies.