Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci did well but I'm glad he didn't even touch Luffy, the guy's an Emperor now and Lucci was already surviving plenty of G5 hits. Lucci gets quite a lot of hype for his crazy durability and recovery though he was about to pass out after that last hit, understandable. Easily YC1 atleast.
Imagine a YC1 not capable to even hurt once Luffy.
Didn't know Marco, Katakuri, Ben beckman, King and Shiryu were that weak lmao!

Post his "spoiler" about Luffy time travelling to the void century and meeting Joy Boy and Imu :risitameh:

I like to keep an open mind. A long time ago before Naruto revealed Itachi was good, I read spoilers on some Japanese forum I came across where a guy spoiled all of the Itachi good parts, Naruto's father, and everything to come with that. Years later, everything he spoiled came out, so sometimes people do have ways of getting things by connections to the people that work on things. Is it always? Who knows. Which is why we're using current arc predictions as a test.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I thought it was cool tbf even if it's fake I'd love for the story to take that route how else will luffy get serious vs the wg
Nah please stay away from past time travel. I hate dat shit in most stories.
I like to keep an open mind. A long time ago before Naruto revealed Itachi was good, I read spoilers on some Japanese forum I came across where a guy spoiled all of the Itachi good parts, Naruto's father, and everything to come with that. Years later, everything he spoiled came out, so sometimes people do have ways of getting things by connections to the people that work on things. Is it always? Who knows. Which is why we're using current arc predictions as a test.
I actually remember that. I'm an old fart. I know some story developments can leak, I just don't buy what this guy is selling. Egghead won't be a long running arc so we'll see if he's capping when it resolves soon.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
>Luffy has the edge because Lucci still cant hit him
Spoiler providers started coping as well, Lucci didnt go after Luffy even once... :ihaha:
And after named attack he is still not down...
>base Luffy negs, they said :saden:
Yup.

What we were told: Luffy has the advantage cause Lucci couldn't hit him.

Reality: Lucci not once actually attacked Luffy, Luffy kept attacking him when he was focused on Sentomaru.

And the reason he was focused on Sentomaru is obvious, Sentomaru has control over all the Seraphim. If he let Sentomaru go, the CP0 would be completely fucked over.

It's sad cause people just read what they want to read. Also sad cause people resorting to giving Luffy fake feats by trying to claim Lucci was knocked out, like he's not allowed to be knocked down momentarily. Don't need to look further than Apoo knocking the daylight out of Luffy. A brief knockdown is not a KO.

The scene played out exactly like against G3
Where Lucci claims he was losing consciousness and even reverted back into his human form.

But he had a looot more left in the tank after that. Half the reason I don't enter spoiler threads is because it's a shit slinging contest for the reactionary tards here. But it's the providers adding subjective twists to scenes which always gets me. In this case it sounded much worse for Lucci than it actually was.

Status
Not open for further replies.