Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @ZenZu @kurwa @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad just wait my guys, when Kizaru finishes what Ryokugyu started and body bags a Yonko, these Luffy fanboys will switch rhetoric real Fucking quick lmfao

Today it’s “lol Luffy defeated Lucci no diff!”

When Kizaru kills Luffy it’ll be “Luffy was extremely exhausted from fighting Lucci!!!”
Betting against the MC at this point in the story? You really want to see your dreams crushed. If/when they fight the clear winner by the end is Luffy no matter how you look at it assuming it happens and nothing stops them.

all the right minded people are just saying Lucci did better than what everyone expected. Every Luffy fans said he dont even nee G5 and haki but now the goal post is that Luffy isnt that serious even tho he went g5 and was mad at luffy for hurting sento
Okay, so, some expected Lucci to get oneshot. Fine, he got 2 shot (Whip+Rocket), no haki. I guess he really did do better than we expected, WOW. I concede. (I'm a Zoro + Sanji fan btw, not even Luffy fan).

Also seems like “dawn” is going to be the naming scheme of luffys G5 techniques akin to Jet and Giant.

I like that odas going back to naming scheme and letting luffy fight like his pre timeskip days. Makes it much better than gear 4s fighting style.

Also seems like “dawn” is going to be the naming scheme of luffys G5 techniques akin to Jet and Giant.

I like that odas going back to naming scheme and letting luffy fight like his pre timeskip days. Makes it much better than gear 4s fighting style.
will he change gomu gomu no to nika nika no? i want a comedy panela bout vegapunk correcting goofy and goofy trying it out

we just put luffy on a higher standard because the story tell us to do so and his fans too.
btw im a jimbei and a jimbei fan only
Even if that's true, and I agree somewhat that we'll overhype Luffy, he's the MC like what :choppawhat:Curious where you put Jimbei relative to Lucci according to your opinion of the Luffy vs Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.