Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moon god maybe? Remember that 4 gods were mentioned in SKYPEIA.

There is also a theory that a guy said yesterday on one of my thread about blackbeard's awakening possibly being a variation of Luffy's Toon force.
I wasn't aware of those 4 gods
meat is not the only food exist in the universe...
Whose don't eat meat have plenty of supplements and other medicines to survive. In the end they are eating meat by other ways.

is the "drawback" for vegapunk to see as well?
Maybe, we have to see the next chapter. Vegapunk sure will come up with some explanation, dude was explaining everything whilst Luffy was beating Lucci's ass lol.

Zoro would have totally done the job as well, even without ACoC. Lucci is just low to mid YC1 level at best.
Post automatically merged:

He "toyed" with Lucci yet Lucci is clean?
You skipped the panels bruh? :milaugh:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Maybe, we have to see the next chapter. Vegapunk sure will come up with some explanation, dude was explaining everything whilst Luffy was beating Lucci's ass lol.

Zoro would have totally done the job as well, even without ACoC. Lucci is just low to mid YC1 level at best.
Post automatically merged:

You skipped the panels bruh? :milaugh:
G5 is "toying" mode.
Condomboiz logic

Point to the sword to the face in your panel...we are waiting :suresure:
You are the one who made a stupid and baseless claim. You said fodder sword kills Luffy and I have shown it will not happen with a panel which contradicts your stupid claim. That blade was more lethal than the fodder sword you mention. It literally 'cut' Luffy's head which again same function 'fodder sword' has.

Status
Not open for further replies.