Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. You guys are hilariously falling for the fact that Gear 5 is not looking like a serious fight because it's the entire point of that mode.

This is like putting Lucci in front of Base Kaido.

Whether it is Marco, King or Katakuri. Put him in front of this Luffy and they're suffering the same. Maybe not King but definitely the other two.
Post automatically merged:

Thats not gonna happen.Not even Kaido was able to do that

Weaker characters already Tango with Kizaru
Kizaru is faster than Kaido.

MADS disbanded 24 years ago, King and Kaido’s flashback takes place 33+ years ago
What if MADS as a whole was taken over by the WG?

If Stussy is the woman in the cover, she would have already been a Cipher Pol agent, since they're raised from youth to be spies/assassins. At first, I thought Caesar and Queen had gotten away, but it looks like all of MADS got taken over by the WG after getting sold out by Stussy.

I don't understand how one can hate Luffy and pirates so much to support absolute bores like the Admirals (Aokiji and Fujitora the only good ones), but it's gonna be very fun seeing the reactions here when the exact reverse of Sabaody happens in the next few chapters lmao

Put him down in 2 hakiless + 1 basic hardening hits
Put him down? Lucci is still up and commanding the Seraphims at the end page, dude. :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @ZenZu @kurwa @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad just wait my guys, when Kizaru finishes what Ryokugyu started and body bags a Yonko, these Luffy fanboys will switch rhetoric real Fucking quick lmfao

Today it’s “lol Luffy defeated Lucci no diff!”

When Kizaru kills Luffy it’ll be “Luffy was extremely exhausted from fighting Lucci!!!”
Papalino looks sick on that last panel, ngl. :steef:

He has a point tho

The Scabbards knew the treat King and Queen represented on Onigashima

They also got beaten by them during Oden's flashback

But the Scabbards still clowned Kaido for a while
He let it happen. He wanted to see how strong they actually were. And he was like "alright bet, that didn't hurt" and baby shaked them.

The Franky-Senor Pink bromance is alive and well, there is truly nothing we love to see more than this :steef::fransuper::lumazed:
This also makes it look like Oda is setting up the rumored Cross Guild rescues Doflamingo from Impel Down secret arc.

I believe in the theory that Oda has been setting up the Post Time Skip to be a weird mirror of the Pre Time Skip. This is the perfect time for Impel Down to get broken into, since we're leading into a "Final War" arc which should be Marineford on steroids.

So... Senor Pink and Franky might meet up very soon.

White eyes doesn't mean someone got knocked-out, you should know it after 1000+ chapters
"my consciousness is fading" is reference to EL and he wasn't knocked-out even in EL.

He never attacked Luffy in this chapter, show me one panel where he attack Luffy. His target is Sentomaru.
Lucci got knocked out, he even lost his awakening black smoke ring around his neck.

I don't understand how one can hate Luffy and pirates so much to support absolute bores like the Admirals (Aokiji and Fujitora the only good ones), but it's gonna be very fun seeing the reactions here when the exact reverse of Sabaody happens in the next few chapters lmao
You're asking why we don't support murderers and rapists and are actually rooting for the organisation that's trying to keep those criminals in check ?

Besides that the Admirals have quite consistently, with the exception of GB, have been more interesting personalities. Not only them, any major character tied to the Government is almost always better than those of the pirates.

The best arcs in this series have always been Government/Navy centric.

Also. Admirals have cooler looking abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.