Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Luffy with that creepy smile and laughing widely while beating someone is disturbing on so many levels.

Warrior of Liberation my ass, he looks lots more like a Joker on acid than anything else.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Imagine Kaido saying he is losing consciousness after three hits:milaugh:

Even when Kaidou was falling from exhaustion it took a continental level hit to make him lose consciousness and before that he still received a series of other attacks from G5 that contained Adcoa and Adcoc, damn Lucci awake and fresh doesn't even compare to a heavily weakened Kaido, and that's absurd. LMFAOOOOOO

Seeing Luffy with that creepy smile and laughing widely while beating someone is disturbing on so many levels.

Warrior of Liberation my ass, he looks lots more like a Joker on acid than anything else.
But haven’t you heard Luffyfans? He’s not black like some random fanarts, but all white, so he cannot be an edgelord powertrip character, nope :suresure:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
VP was arrested and joined the WG after MADS.
I brought this up before, but, if Stussy was working with MADS, there's a chance she sold the group, and Vegapunk in particular, out to the government.

Judge forms Germa, and Queen joins Kaido, while Caesar and Punk get dragged into the government by Stussy.

We know Cipher Pol agents are trained from a very young age. Stussy most likely betrayed MADS.

Status
Not open for further replies.