Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he awakens what would hes awakened Numa Numa no mi do?

lets say he awakens before Blackbeard, whatever his awakened form does and look like will give us a clue on Blackbeards

this is because both of them cannot allow the attacks to phase through their body, instead they are absorbed - this is why COA is important is important for defeating a logia user, so it can actually hit them (i think)

caribous awakened form may be that the user can transform back to their normal form if they are confined in a space that their normal body cannot fit in, it may also give Caribou more offensive abilities than drowning. Lastly, his awakened fruit could possibly not allow to be left vulnerable from Jinbe or any1 who can manipulate water (im just guessing here tbh), his surface area could also increase as well as the time it takes to absorb sumth, he could also have a bigger storage space and absorb bigger structures - there could be more but thats all i can think off

now think back to blackbeards fruit - i think they are both kinda similar however the one main difference is that his fruit can absolutely nullify devil fruit powers

this is just a hypothesis so please tell me if im wrong anywhere - (i was bored)

We don't know all the details about the timeline and people are already freaking out. :seriously:
We need so much more information and some individuals are already calling Oda a fraud. Like, he might have messed up the timeline, but let's wait a bit and find out more first.

Wouldn't be surprised if we saw a retcon or two, though.

With oda keeping zoro at bay then we might actually get kizaru vs Zoro.

Still waiting for df lore which actually sheds more light on dfs and not what vegapunk did or can do.
I think it has something do with one of the ancient trees, either Adam or Eve.

Fruit often grows from trees, it ties into the "Fruit of Knowledge" that corrupted Adam and Eve through their desire to learn the difference between good and evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.