Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think we can probably swap to Dest if he doesn't claim anything soon. Keep Eagle as the execute, this way if Charlie flips Town Flowa can kill Dest, and if Charlie flips scum, Dnines. Probably the best bet?

Ratchet

I am more confident in Dest flipping scum here than I m Charlie, but with Charlie allegedly not being able to claim anything nor use any actions it will be hard to move past him.

I think we can probably swap to Dest if he doesn't claim anything soon. Keep Eagle as the execute, this way if Charlie flips Town Flowa can kill Dest, and if Charlie flips scum, Dnines. Probably the best bet?
I can only kill Dest if the guy claims. I have a claim from Eagle and can block him, so he‘s a valid target.

Ratchet

There is also the matter of me trying to check Charlie's flavour and that action being sent to the void. I should also note that Charlie being scum does not clear Dest either.

You're missing my point. Dest should claim now, yes, but there is no chance we let Eagle go into the night phase when we know he is scum. You don't *have* to kill anyone right now, Dnines isn't a bad shot.
Gotcha. If there‘s a claim I can shoot him. Just thought you forgot about this.

Unless specified I'll take only saying superkill as Rem Galleu performing the faction kill.

3 actions per phase per role. If used during the DP, cannot be used in the NP.

If it's an abilitiy with a collection of one-shots, can use as long as the one-shot is different from the one used in the DP (if appliable)
Well this is a harsh newbie slip.

Execute Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.