Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I wasn't aware where the votes were for execution. Dnine had all the votes until Flower said that she'd shoot him. I saw that she changed to Mitch and that was a player I found suss. Eagle subbed in and has six posts. In a game where you called out activity, you're expecting me to have a read on that slot? I don't think him and Mitch are at all similarly active. I just caught Mitch as hostile in HXH and he started of very similar. Eagle is clearly a newbie who has no idea what he's doing and is obviously lost. I don't think you can hardly call them similar.
I'm not expecting you to have much of a read, no (though I thought his engagement with the thread was shallow enough to warrent a genuine scum read). At he end of the day the only way we can play this is by playing the information game, this may all be valid but, again, surely you can see how your intervention could be perceived that way. I do not have much to work with X other than there is probably at least one scum between you and Charlie. If you don't want to claim, I cannot force you, but your abilities should be directed in either proving yourself town or condemning him.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
We don't need to expose Fear right now, that's the idea - controlled information. It's a double edged sword so we have to be on point with what we are claiming.

Status
Not open for further replies.