Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From your perspective then, because there are only 23 players, then there should be 26 characters there including your character. Given that we know there are 15 species, and we also know that Witches and Dragons cannot be fake claims, that means one of the species groups with multiple characters must include a fake character, right? So I went through this earlier:

So the only two groups that have more that one representing are Vampires and Espers. Logicially, then, it means that if there is a Vampire fake claim, it must be Krul Tepes. And because of the existance of Nao being in Prof's wincon, the Esper fake claim must be Rimi Sakihata. Do you see the possible issue I may have here, X? I have every reason to assume that both are in the game.
My man, I tried to read that twice but I am only LOST. The only thing I understand is that there should be three fake claims in those WUs, yeah?

You know I don't claim. And this isn't a spot where I'm going to. I don't believe Charlie at all when he says he can't claim. He's played a scummier game. There's info he targeted someone he wasn't scum reading with a harmful ability. So if you want to lynch me over Charlie for whatever reason, then that's on you, but I still Charlie is going to be lynched here. Me claiming at EOD won't be helpful for town. Charlie is flipping scum here, guaranteed.
*squints*
interesting

you say played specifically, right? so does that mean that he's less scummy in this game by comparison?
and can you show me the harmful info/actions in the WUs?
why is a scum flip on him guaranteed? you didn't say "i think charlie is flipping scum," are you insinuating you have knowledge on his role?

you say played specifically, right? so does that mean that he's less scummy in this game by comparison?
why is a scum flip on him guaranteed? you didn't say "i think charlie is flipping scum," are you insinuating you have knowledge on his role?
and you, @Charlie, what do you have to say for yourself? do you understand why you're being suspected?

I'm extending the lynch for more 2h since things are getting spicy here and I need more time today

Lynch in 3h and half

Do we have a vote count?

modkilled

unless flower sent in the action, it'd be specified otherwise

so there is still the execution to handle
i am also assuming the reason flower is being open to targeting a specific player is because she's close to her wincon
I mean, I am close to achieving part of it because I just need one more kill. I‘m limited to self-defense afterwards, so I‘m open about it to not get killed later.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
My man, I tried to read that twice but I am only LOST. The only thing I understand is that there should be three fake claims in those WUs, yeah?
Correct. We know that there are 15 races, and of the 15, Witches and Dragons cannot be fake claims. Which, given that there are like 5 witches and 3 dragons gives very little room for other species to have more than 1 representative. Which means that those that have more than 1 likely contain a fake claim. Holy Sword user (written in Blue) never had a character associated, it would fit Ais, which would indeed mean your character was listed. Unless you claim that Holy Sword is not your ability?

Comparison to what? He's played a scummier game than anyone here and I've said he's my strongest scum read.

I've lost with all those abilities. That has not been my strong suit at all.

That's just my bravado. I have no knowledge on him other than he targeted me with a negative ability. I guessed that since my abilities did not show up in the WU, I had been role blocked.

Correct. We know that there are 15 races, and of the 15, Witches and Dragons cannot be fake claims. Which, given that there are like 5 witches and 3 dragons gives very little room for other species to have more than 1 representative. Which means that those that have more than 1 likely contain a fake claim. Holy Sword user (written in Blue) never had a character associated, it would fit Ais, which would indeed mean your character was listed. Unless you claim that Holy Sword is not your ability?
My color isn't blue, it's yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.