Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Destroya were you notified about this?
That he targeted me during the day? No, because I'm only informed if someone targets me with a negative ability during the night. I did get abilities burned in D1, but not told who did it (this isn't an ability, just Ali telling me I can't use those abilities anymore). N1 I got told Charle used a negative ability on me, but not what he did.

It is fun to watch Charlie lie through his teeth, though.

It‘s just, the easy explanation for this. It can still be sth like Tohru doesn‘t scan as a dragon or sth which would make LM‘s scan pretty useless, though.
Giving me ability to check if someone is Dragon where there are like 2 or 3 Dragons in the game and one of them is immune but be indeed pretty trollish.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Specifically if Charles is a confirmed liar there is no real reason to kill Destroya by default (even though he would not be confirmed town). If Charles ends up being Krul then the chances of X lying go up, so...

That he targeted me during the day? No, because I'm only informed if someone targets me with a negative ability during the night. I did get abilities burned in D1, but not told who did it (this isn't an ability, just Ali telling me I can't use those abilities anymore). N1 I got told Charle used a negative ability on me, but not what he did.

It is fun to watch Charlie lie through his teeth, though.
@Charlie was this a burn ability you used?

Specifically if Charles is a confirmed liar there is no real reason to kill Destroya by default (even though he would not be confirmed town). If Charles ends up being Krul then the chances of X lying go up, so...
he's right xd it was on monday, NP

and roleblock i was talking about was after this cycle

i thought roleblock was from last NP and i saw that this one was earlier

at this point i'm not even mad you vote me, but i wasn't trying to deceive anyone, i just messed up

i'm not scum of any sort, i haven't won anything from trivia, i haven't killed anyone, abilities i described are true, i can't reveal rest of my PM - these ones are 100% true

Status
Not open for further replies.