Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
Hey lets discuss about the S-Snake and CP fodder thing

Does thinking someone is beautiful necessarily equals to sexual atraction? That might be the mistake most are making here, its weird given its coming from Oda, but might not be that much of a big deal

So what do you guys really think?
They had the same reaction people do when adult boa does that attack, implying that they feel the same about kid boa. Boa herself said > My beauty is what makes this power formidable!! If you kill me, your little friends will remain statues forever!! Whoever inherited my power won't be able to release them!!< This means some form of attraction to her. >Anyone with "impure thoughts" (lust) towards Hancock hit by this beam will be turned into a stone statue.<

G

Gorosei Informer

Shes already charmed some "CP" agents with it too on-panel. They were getting the full Tex Avery heart eyes and tongues out too...

I put Cipher Pol or "CP" in inverted commas to imply a certain other "meaning" or abbreviation it could have in relation to this situation/context too...

:sanjimeh::kidwat::pepestrike:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/zrr1jf

(Don't play this audio in public or without headphones ideally ofc lol:)

www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/zreq0e/i_cant_believe_this_scene_is_actually_real/

They had the same reaction people do when adult boa does that attack, implying that they feel the same about kid boa. Boa herself said > My beauty is what makes this power formidable!! If you kill me, your little friends will remain statues forever!! Whoever inherited my power won't be able to release them!!< This means some form of attraction to her. >Anyone with "impure thoughts" (lust) towards Hancock hit by this beam will be turned into a stone statue.<

Some characters needed a distraction while looking at Boa because of her "unbeliavable beatifulness", so they wouldn't get turned into stone (like Momonga did by stabbing his hand), thats all we have

Like, thinking a little girl looks cute or beatiful doesn't makes you a pedo at all, this isn't how things work in real life, and you know, it's still Boa

Worstgen just overreacts toward every single thing lets be honest here

G

Gorosei Informer

Who said she had a choice?
Ive seen some people suggest that, that given Judge's militaristic nature, his habit of conquering kingdoms and such, that he probably took her as a "trophy wife" or w/e, I can't remember the actual term but yeah, she could have been forced to marry him unfortunately for one reason or another, including political ofc.
Post automatically merged:

Do you think Frankie wants to fuck a Vegapunk? Because he also had a heart out of his eyes at the sight of Vegapunk, moreover original:lusalty:
That exact reaction specifically INCLUDING the tongue out that I purposely specified is how horniness is depicted. You really think those CP agents had innocent reactions to her? It would have been fine if they were just literally like "awwww", doing that stereotypical fawning over something cute reaction with the hands together, but this seems more lecherous. As someone who also aggressively preyed on as a child and teenager by lecherous adults and also people around my age too, this naturally sends warning flags for me too.

Boas backstory implied horrific things were done to her beyond just being forced fed a devil fruit too, I don't think Oda would ever elaborate on it, especially in a Shonen ofc but we can guess what could have happened there too.

Oda has been friendly and even outright defending authors who have been caught with actual CP IRL too. Hes not so "innocent" either.

Status
Not open for further replies.