Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
team heal sounds fake

and this sounds like bussing i m h o

("and this sounds like soft defending" yea yea i heard it all before)

it's almost too convenient to jump on the one guy that makes that big of a mistake. it doesn't look like it's a mistake at all to me. if i am right, he's probably going to flip if he's the main lynch, and scummates may just be using him sacrificially if they can't direct a mislynch on a townie

wonder if they're running out of options

btw, speaking of being useful

someone gave me candle of agony and i could blow it out or pass it to another person

i assume it's a bad thing to have, so i blowed it and i'll take whatever it takes on myself

Read his flip first - if he's krul for example Destroya is still a viable kill.
rude, i'm not dead yet, don't say "was" yet, eh

i know, i know
ignoring the flip thing, who would you killed? in case i got modkilled for example
For the love of god, if Charlies flips scum, please don't blast me. If he is somehow town after all the lying that happened this phase, then I suppose just shoot me because it'll be easier than town wasting a day mislynching me.
Gotcha. Just need the flip.
posts 4 me

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
btw, speaking of being useful

someone gave me candle of agony and i could blow it out or pass it to another person

i assume it's a bad thing to have, so i blowed it and i'll take whatever it takes on myself
I'm pretty sure you're the Holy Sword and Soul Fairy user, if so I expect to see all of that used to good effect today.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
my point is you guys revealed another townie for no reason whatsoever

are you playing silly here??
I have no reason to assume Gambit is town, he is barely playing. You wre asked if you know who Rem was and you tried to say you didn't, so not a good start from you. Half the game is inactive so we are using information where we can, if scum wants to kill Gambit I am fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.