It's so weird how a series like One Piece can create communities like this one, especially when you think about how Oda focus so much on wholesome / goofy stuff since the start of the story.

The way people talk in here really make it seems like they hate One Piece, and based on their opinions and languague i can't even understand how these people became fans of One Piece in the first place, much less stick around for almost 1100 chapters at this point.

It's so weird how a series like One Piece can create communities like this one, especially when you think about how Oda focus so much on wholesome / goofy stuff since the start of the story.

The way people talk in here really make it seems like they hate One Piece, and based on their opinions and languague i can't even understand how these people became fans of One Piece in the first place, much less stick around for almost 1100 chapters at this point.
True, when I signed up here I didn't expect so much racism and misanthropic bs
Post automatically merged:

Maybe it's high time I fully subscribe to the admiral agenda

I am absolutley craving admiral greatness right now
Kizaru will easily go on my favs list if he pulls this off
:pepebusi:
He'll lose vs Zoro

Last edited:

Tbh I think many were fans at first, but now just wanna see the end of the story. This has become one of the longest running mangas and these days there‘s barely any wholesome stuff between charas. The SHs apparently don‘t even talk.