Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
relying on mech also gives mafia the benefit of seeing what actions a specific user will use if they're town (or indie in flower's case)

the biggest thing it shows and helps with is sniffing out character roles, abilities that mafia can devise a plan to counter, or worse, kill

not to mention, vague abilities and WUs can easily be used as a way to link specific actions to a player to set up the illusion of being scum by mafia themselves

so all this out in the open isn't something we should depend on in its entirety

a mixture of mechanics and weird behavior from people is needed to win, not either or

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
relying on mech also gives mafia the benefit of seeing what actions a specific user will use if they're town (or indie in flower's case)

the biggest thing it shows and helps with is sniffing out character roles, abilities that mafia can devise a plan to counter, or worse, kill

not to mention, vague abilities and WUs can easily be used as a way to link specific actions to a player to set up the illusion of being scum by mafia themselves

so all this out in the open isn't something we should depend on in its entirety

a mixture of mechanics and weird behavior from people is needed to win, not either or
When half the game isn't playing, I will use whatever it is I have to hand. Town have more roles so open co-operation should allow us to outplay any hand Mafia may have. But we need to thin their numbers and by extension their role power today considerably. We were 5 townies down after 1 and a bit cycles, so it will be close either way.

AL sama

Red Haired
Is this the best use of your time? Or could you use your abilities to help us work through this? I just posted a list with the likely town vs scum, noting the townies that could flip more easily in the other direction. I would appreciate it if you would help whittle that list down instead of crying to me about exposing Gambit as Rem.
I'd rather observe and make my own list

I won't blindly trust people

Nope and it's not all that important. Probably a variety of reasons. Charlie, I really must stress that I need to see better from your slot here.
The Dnine kill, nope.

Nor do we know why the kill on Kurozumi failed.

The others we can assume SoulKiller stopped some.
one way or another i was able to try kill 2 people

i shoot at destroya and gambit and both lived

these were regular kills though

destroya because i'm pretty much convinced he's lying about his abilities being burned

gambit was just a suspicion and i assumend noone else will try it so it won't double even if destroya's one will

Ratchet

you can't say it isn't important to theorize why the kills failed when you're the one solely relying on mech

wtf lol
I said there were plenty of others, and I'm not relying solely on mechanics, the whole process behind me arriving to the above list is through behavioural analysis and mechanics combined (which is what you just promoted). By all means, if you have answers as to why certain kills failed, I would love to hear them. Otherwise, what are we doing? Guessing?

Ratchet

one way or another i was able to try kill 2 people

i shoot at destroya and gambit and both lived

these were regular kills though

destroya because i'm pretty much convinced he's lying about his abilities being burned

gambit was just a suspicion and i assumend noone else will try it so it won't double even if destroya's one will
I mean, you should be convinced on Destroya as he should be the scum that won and said he didn't, so...

This was last night, yes?

i'd assume someone stopped all kills and it's not a coincidence
this

though i think there were some kills that mightve been mixed in with the main counter

the question is, why?
it doesn't make you look good, obviously

im getting the vibe this game has some players that when roll scum, are really good at misdirection using mechanics and social pressure

or we are neglected by inactive scum letting us quarrel, leaning toward the latter
which kinds helps narrow down some things for me

keep in mind there's still the matter of other indies that may have their own agenda here too, which means that there's maybe another counter (singular) between players
maybe a passive or something

I mean, my kill should be absolute as it‘s a claim punishment. No idea how that would fail.
what do you theorize?
and i likely missed a shit ton skim reading, do you think maybe you have a status effect preventing your action from coming through?
or do you think it's more likely a scum member blocking your action?

Status
Not open for further replies.