Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
That Indie got a confession out of 2 players. Why are Townies not doing such things?
the indie is more initiative especially when given a place in the game
your game was given to you by the thread players, while everyone else is technically fighting for their place
you are not fighting for your place because it was given to you, so you can play non-chalantly

also the confession thingy is related to your wincon, you have to push people in order to get claims, that is why you voted people D1 to get things going, based on your claims and what you present, this makes the most sense

don't take the cookies just because the thread accepted you as an indie, your role now should be to ensure balance and that means take on mafia

the indie is more initiative especially when given a place in the game
your game was given to you by the thread players, while everyone else is technically fighting for their place
you are not fighting for your place because it was given to you, so you can play non-chalantly

also the confession thingy is related to your wincon, you have to push people in order to get claims, that is why you voted people D1 to get things going, based on your claims and what you present, this makes the most sense

don't take the cookies just because the thread accepted you as an indie, your role now should be to ensure balance and that means take on mafia
Alright. Then I won‘t be doing anything anymore and do my own thing if that‘s the thanks I get. Bye.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Even tho I tunnel him the whole time he was alive lol.
With Pero you need to accept that some of his positions will not be the greatest and try to weigh up what it is that is actually working against him. Defensiveness and uncertainty to push while claiming his primary pushers are scum are not really scum tells, so you cut past that and see what else is there. I maintain that Zolo was a good D1 lynch.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Should have just chosen to be a Serial Killer tbh.

But stuff like such comments are pissing me off. Townies can‘t even ask a simple, what are your abilities question this game for some reason.
Enough of this please. I think I've done more than my due dilligence when it comes to questioning players, so have several other townies. He was very likely scum the moment he claimed his character, and he may even be the DAL fan we suspect answered Trivia 4. Undermining the efforts of those who are playing will not achieve anything of worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.