Controversial ๐™ธ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐š–๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š˜๐š?? - ๐™ผ๐š›. ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š˜๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐š‚๐š’๐š๐š— ๐š„๐š™

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
โ€Ž
I will be one of the attorneys representing the defendant.

You will find many "quoted", easily-faked Discord messages, that were falsely produced in order to besmirch and tarnish my client's innocent name.

I look forward to setting the record straight, and proving that my client has no attraction to fictional animals, nor does he dress in an animalistic nature, in order to participate in fetish play that sexualizes non-humanoid animals of the mammalian, reptilian, and possibly avian (as some of the "Pokemon" my client is accused of lusting for have the Flying Type) variety.

It pains me to see such an ardent animal lover be accused of crossing the line and Machoking his Mankey to illicit Dragon x Trainer material. I will not rest until @Mr. Reloaded is a free man.

As the Joker, once said: "There's no laws against the Pokemon, Batman!"

These injustices will not be allowed to stand. Please, send well wishes, and kind prayers, in this time of grave need.

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
What are a bunch of furries doing in our sacred Kingdom battledome
Gtfo
:beckmoji:
:kuzanshut: ask tac, I'm just a captive forced to all of it who rn goes to FUCKING FINALLY sleep. I'm tired af, worked so much, I deserve finally some rest, it'รŸ 4 am. Deal with him not me

Seven7

๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ
โ€Ž

The time has come...

The speculations were on...

And to my feet people came, begging and screaming,,, w-with guns and knifes??? They to be fair forced me to do it... To do the one thing...

GIVE US THE TRIAL!

And so! I open under help of people, the SIGN UP THREAD! TO ONCE AND FOR ALL DECIDE!

๐•€๐•ค ๐•„๐•ฃ.โ„๐•–๐•๐• ๐•’๐••๐•–๐•• ๐•’ ๐”ฝ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช/๐•Š๐•”๐•’๐•๐•š๐•– ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ!?!

For that we will need the following people for those spots:

JUDGE
@TheAncientCenturion

ATTACK
attorney

prosecutor

DEFFENCE
counsel
@Sir Yasheen
defendant

@Mr. Reloaded

Clerk

Bailiff
@AdmiralKoniroryu

Jury+ (min: 3)
@Pot Goblin

Witnesses+ (min: 4)
@KonyaruIchi
@Meeyori

Court Reporter

Court Artist
@Rottkins

ยฐ

ยฐ
trial start 25th January

ยฐ
trial planed end 28th January

The tagging box (people here were tagged due to Reloaded's request)

And as I post this MAY I FUCKING FINALLY SLEEP????? THANK you...
Ill be jury too