Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Nessos is the jailer, atleast that is what he claimed to me, so Nessos jailed Ratchet after being converted
I hope this is no cult because 2 mafia + cult + multiple killing indies sounds overkill, considering town can also kill

I switched my vote to Nessos, but in my eyes, you're outed scum as well. I have no idea why you survived the lynch, but I'd put money on you not being able to do it again.
i'm not going to discuss that any further

from my pov you'd rather vote me hoping i'll die or at worst waste another lynch rather than vote rottkins and that speaks for itself

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
we know from Milims flip that pro town indies exist, and we know Wendy the Dragon Slayer is in the game, so my guess is she is the pro town indie who has to take down the anti town dragons, Flower also was a dragon but more of selfish conditional survivor with killing, so it fits the flavour still

we know from Milims flip that pro town indies exist, and we know Wendy the Dragon Slayer is in the game, so my guess is she is the pro town indie who has to take down the anti town dragons, Flower also was a dragon but more of selfish conditional survivor with killing, so it fits the flavour still
Except we already have Flower and Prof who are pro-town/neutral indies. Wendy is probably town here. We might be missing a hostile indie, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.