Please tell me no one actually has high expectations for the one piece live action
I had high expectations for Wano, I had high expectations for Greenbull, I had high expectations for MZ’s Tesla, I had high expectations for the new Korean BBQ, I had high expectations for the Game Awards, I had high expectations for todays lottery and I took countless L's

That’s enough… that’s enough for my fragile heart

The only thing that never disappointed me was Pizza

So in the manga looks like Zoro & Sanji sneak attacked King & Queen, but in here looks like they're not doing a sneak attack :quest::quest:
I think the scenes showed in the preview are the start of chapter 1023 tbh, when King and Queen get up after Zoro and Sanji's attacks, at least it looks like it to me.

Perhaps they didn't want to show the best animated scene just like that in the preview

I think the scenes showed in the preview are the start of chapter 1023 tbh, when King and Queen get up after Zoro and Sanji's attacks, at least it looks like it to me.

Perhaps they didn't want to show the best animated scene just like that in the preview

Both look so sick!
I wish they had more moments like this
Post ts was weak in this regard