No in fact i backed my points up as much as the given material is allowing me too. To call it ramblings is a convenient way to dodge the points I've mentioned.
You didn't. Your z example literally answered my point. Z would only have know kizaru doing his Years as a MARINE. Meaning his statement doesn't contradict the notion of kizaru receiving his fruit early within the marines

You didn't. Your z example literally answered my point. Z would only have know kizaru doing his Years as a MARINE. Meaning his statement doesn't contradict the notion of kizaru receiving his fruit early within the marines
And it doesn't prove that he hasn't gotten his fruit before joining the Navy either. Usually a trainer snaps at a student like that because he can't get rid of a habit he's used too before he was given training, not the other way around.
Zephyr tried to make Borsalino less dependent on his fruit but wasn't able too because he's far too used to it.

And it doesn't prove that he hasn't gotten his fruit before joining the Navy either. Usually a trainer snaps at a student like that because he can't get rid of a habit he's used too before he was given training, not the other way around.
Zephyr tried to make Borsalino less dependent on his fruit but wasn't able too because he's far too used to it.
Exactly but unlike you we have examples of marines that received their fruits when they joined unlike you he does not have said examples. Hence why I said instead of answering quucly you should read first

To add you were also incorrect with saying that the current admirals joined the marines in their 20s. Show me where this was stated. Otherwise this further proves your reaching to make a point that you can't substantiate even with examples

the inventory is part of the charm you had to choose what loot you'll need before they made it infinite for filthy casuals:lusalty:
How making the inventory infinite is for filthy casuals?

it just makes the game play better lol, you don't have to keep going to town to sell shit every time you're full, you just get everything and then sell the rest