The amount of stupid points you make are beyond hilarious. I have no reason to cope or damage control anything here.

It's simple. Provide proof, make me shut up and move on to play with Kinyagi.

If you can't, don't bother quoting.
Uhhhh you do know its up to you to provide proof since he has credence and examples to prove his opinion right?

There are several instances in which the world government had broken fruits.

They had boas fruit

They had luffys fruit before being stolen

They gave the Cipher pole their fruits

Nothing suggests that each admiral got their fruits individually as a random occurrence.

Un you do know its up to you to provide proof since he has credence and examples to prove his opinion right?

There are several instances in which the world government had broken fruits.

They had boas fruit

They had luffys fruit before being stolen

They gave the Cipher pole their fruits

Nothing suggests that each admiral got their fruits individually as a random occurrence.
Like Doflamingo, the world government gets their fruits from the underworld or through cipher poll operations prior to VP copying them.
There's absolutely no proof whatsoever nor any implications that the C3 joined the Navy as strong Haki masters and where THEN given fruits, so no, I'm not the one that has to proof anything here. The points u mentioned stand in no relation to the Admirals.

The Admirals joined the Navy in their early 20s and were stated to be monsters. I have reasons to believe that it was due to their OP devil fruits and not their Haki mastery. The Admirals also are normal human beings so they can't live on genetically gifted bodies like BM.

We have Enel who was overconfident. We had Ace who was overconfident because of his Logia. There's an ongoing theme that Logia users are overconfident and naive because their powers are said to be invincible so i have all the reason in the world to believe the same applied to Akainu, Kizaru and Aokiji.

In Film Z, Zephyr stated that Kizaru was always overconfident and too heavily dependent on his fruit, how we interpret that ?
Post automatically merged:

Just finished 1st season and i really enjoyed it and now ur making me thinking to not watch the 2nd season
Watch it. There are 2 banger games, really enjoyed them. Chishyia totally carries season 2

Like Doflamingo, the world government gets their fruits from the underworld or through cipher poll operations prior to VP copying them.
There's absolutely no proof whatsoever nor any implications that the C3 joined the Navy as strong Haki masters and where THEN given fruits, so no, I'm not the one that has to proof anything here. The points u mentioned stand in no relation to the Admirals.

The Admirals joined the Navy in their early 20s and were stated to be monsters. I have reasons to believe that it was due to their OP devil fruits and not their Haki mastery. The Admirals also are normal human beings so they can't live on genetically gifted bodies like BM.

We have Enel who was overconfident. We had Ace who was overconfident because of his Logia. There's an ongoing theme that Logia users are overconfident and naive because their powers are said to be invincible so i have all the reason in the world to believe the same applied to Akainu, Kizaru and Aokiji.

In Film Z, Zephyr stated that Kizaru was always overconfident and too heavily dependent on his fruit, how we interpret that ?
Post automatically merged:

Watch it. There are 2 banger games, really enjoyed them. Chishyia totally carries season 2
Cute you still lack credence to believe what you believe since we have world government examples. Seems as though you rambled missing the poin
Your z line makes zero sense since he would have been the one to train kizaru when he was a rookie marine meaning that kizaru would have had his fruits years back while being a novice marine that actually supports my point since z would have only known kizaru during being in the marines lol