Status
Not open for further replies.
Weeklyleaks on twitter says there is a W for the Navy
R u seriously following that guy???? :gokulaugh:
one of the worst one piece twitter accounts id ever seen :seriously:
Post automatically merged:

R u seriously following that guy???? :gokulaugh:
one of the worst one piece twitter accounts id ever seen :seriously:
Pangea takes the cake for being top1 worst one piece twitter accounts:gokulaugh::seriously:

That guy is sad to watch

I remember he posted a pic of Luffy meeting Zoro for the first time months ago and then said: "You may not know for now, but something will happen in the future"

Blud is desperately trying to get likes from Zoro fans
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

It's basically what we do to troll people here:

Spoilers out wow!

- It's a chapter
- Characters appear, draw in actual panels
- Something happens in the chapter

That guy is sad to watch

I remember he posted a pic of Luffy meeting Zoro for the first time months ago and then said: "You may not know for now, but something will happen in the future"

Blud is desperately trying to get likes from Zoro fans
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

It's basically what we do to troll people here:

Spoilers out wow!

- It's a chapter
- Characters appear, draw in actual panels
- Something happens in the chapter
Good thing vast majority won’t fall for it

We have zero clue the age in which he was trying to train kizaru. So kizaru could have been a 40 year old man having his fruit joining the Marines which would make it 14 years since having it in the marines which would still again make it make sense why Z called him to dependant on his fruit. Your example even including timeframe does not comtradict this point..
So we're basically at square one ?
What we know for a fact is
  • Kizaru and Akainu were trained by Zephyr and Zephyr told Kizaru that he's to overconfident and heavily reliant on his fruit.

Where is the data book /sbs confirming the ages? I will wait. Send the link
Whether it was a databook or sbs was only my guess. It also could've been in the special volume for the movie itself. Point is, somewhere in a third source it was mentioned which is why the wiki is carrying it and seemingly it treats it as canon otherwise they would've mentioned it's non-canon.
You can use the link i posted to be linked to the source material the wiki took it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.