Status
Not open for further replies.
No you don't. :lusalty:
If you read Marineford Arc, you'd know damn well this isn't true.

Marineford WB was old, sick and couldn't even use Haki properly. Yet even in that condition he still took out one of the most powerful of Admirals (Akainu) and won. The Whitebeard we saw in Marineford was heavily nerfed compared to his younger version in Oden's flashback who could actually use AdvCoC and CoO.
I know that MF Whitebeard<<<<<Oden's flashback Whitebeard, and I also know that even though he was sick, he gave Akainu a hard time, but I wouldn't say he actually won. Akainu was still willing to fight, however, the fight was stopped.

Why though? We're talking about a version of WB that could barely use haki.

I'd 100% agree with you if we're just talking about Oldbeard. I think he truly was still the WSM.

But nah, his MF version was just too handicapped.
You have to think about how nerfed he was excluding haki, stats, sickness, and all that

Before he even started fighting Squard stabbed him in the abdomen. He went on to take hundreds of attacks from different Marines (including admirals) and kept trucking on. I think the tally was like hundreds of gunshots, hundreds of stab wounds, dozens of cannon shots, etc

This same WB still turned Akainu into a helpless baby. Before anyone says “Muh sneak attack” you’re telling me Akainu failed to react to a dying Whitebeard? That alone speaks volumes

Just imagine how strong Whitebeard would be if he hadn’t been shot, stabbed, or sliced hundreds of times before going back to back against admiral class fighters

He’s rolling Big Mom and smoking her. Kaido and Akainu are no different.

You have to think about how nerfed he was excluding haki, stats, sickness, and all that

Before he even started fighting Squard stabbed him in the abdomen. He went on to take hundreds of attacks from different Marines (including admirals) and kept trucking on. I think the tally was like hundreds of gunshots, hundreds of stab wounds, dozens of cannon shots, etc

This same WB still turned Akainu into a helpless baby. Before anyone says “Muh sneak attack” you’re telling me Akainu failed to react to a dying Whitebeard? That alone speaks volumes

Just imagine how strong Whitebeard would be if he hadn’t been shot, stabbed, or sliced hundreds of times before going back to back against admiral class fighters

I just don't think Akainu lost that fight though.

I know that MF Whitebeard<<<<<Oden's flashback Whitebeard, and I also know that even though he was sick, he gave Akainu a hard time, but I wouldn't say he actually won. Akainu was still willing to fight, however, the fight was stopped.
Akainu couldn't move from the damage he had sustained. That's why he fell. If WB had decided to continue his attack what do you think would have happened? :okay:

Sure, he was coughing up blood. But he was clearly way, way less injured than Whitebeard. It's not even comparable.

Akainu did the vast majority of the damage that ended up killing Whitebeard, while the damage that Akainu himself sustained is maybe only a bit worse than the damage Zoro received strictly from King (as in, mink medicine aside).
Why are you giving headcannon reasons? Akainu was out after two shots and came back only after WB died. WB was fighting after his face was blown away. The L is for Lakainu. The pussy hid underground until BBP ended WB.

Whitebeard with all his Haki is indeed Emperor tier or slightly above, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.