Status
Not open for further replies.
Healthy pre-MF Whitebeard would probably beat Kaido (as in, just old age and perhaps manageable/minor sickness). But I don't think the version of WB that fought in MF (post-Squard injury) is beating Kaido.
Even Sickbeard is taking him ngl
Post automatically merged:

Akainu was coughing blood from every attack and WB also endured his injuries so what's your point

Because when Sengoku said that he didn't know that WB got sick.
Even while sick he’s top 1
Post automatically merged:

Dude, you can't power scale,lmao.
:kuzanshut:

Akainu was coughing blood from every attack and WB also endured his injuries so what's your point
Sure, he was coughing up blood. But he was clearly way, way less injured than Whitebeard. It's not even comparable.

Akainu did the vast majority of the damage that ended up killing Whitebeard, while the damage that Akainu himself sustained is maybe only a bit worse than the damage Zoro received strictly from King (as in, mink medicine aside).

It's a lot of hallucination in this thread lmao. Saying that MF WB>>Admirals,lol, even I like Yonkous better, I disagree with that. MF Whitebeard managed to put up a good fight for the admirals, but if it was a fight to the death, he would lose to all of them.
No you don't. :lusalty:
If you read Marineford Arc, you'd know damn well this isn't true.

Marineford WB was old, sick and couldn't even use Haki properly. Yet even in that condition he still took out one of the most powerful of Admirals (Akainu). The Whitebeard we saw in Marineford was heavily nerfed compared to his younger version in Oden's flashback who could actually use AdvCoC and CoO.

Status
Not open for further replies.