Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Have you guys decided on who's gonna drink the nutritious Tomato Latte Machiato drink?

Aftermath

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Aftermath

"After debating what to do and who should drink the vial, one of the 6 people trapped in the Temple stepped forward to protect his loved ones. It was none other than AL sama!

AL sama: I'll drink the vial! Who would be afraid of some measly vampire blood??

Pot: Will this give me cool vampire powers? I wanna drink it!

Prof: Lol no way you'll drink it. I'd rather take it and die before you and not make it to the F3.

Rej: Kek just let Gambit drink it

Al Sama: Are you kidding?? I'll drink it so we can get out of this place

Flowa: Imma kill that biatch Krul with my own hands

Gambit: ...

And so our corageous Al drunk the vial with the Blood of the Progenitor. As he drink it to the last drop, his knees gave in, in a moment of weakness and started feeling dizzy. At the same time the door that was shut tight opened, giving them a chance to escape. However there was no time to celebrate yet.

The ceiling gave in and a swarm of bats started coming out of the ceiling. AL was able to get up and all of them started running towards the door and to the exit.

With some difficulty, our 6 brave souls were able to get out of the Temple. To their surprise, the horrific night had ended and the Twilight Dawn appeared before their very eyes.

Everyone celebrated and started crying of happiness for getting out of that nightmare of a night. However, something happened.

Pot: Wait. Where's that AL fella?

Flowa: Didn't he make out of the Temple with us?

Prof: He was just here a moment ago lol

Rej: Yes. He also got out of that eerie place I'm sure of it.

Gambit:...

Prof: So where the hell is he now?

Everyone: [Freezing Silence]

AL sama had disappeared, with no one knowing how and why it happened....

Night of the Blood Moon has ended

No More Posting

You have ~24h until actions lock

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
DP4 Start

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Let There Be Light

Kanade Tachibana has activated Let There Be Light to shred Light upon the Darkness and skip the Night Phase. No abilities were used or wasted.

DP4 has started

You have ~50h to discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.