Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
if i become the lynch, it probably narrows down who is scum and stops this dumb "oh but you're scum!!!!"... and i am a lizard person irl

time to ISO destro-kun

maybe he was the one who jailed me
You don't need to hunt for your jailer. I think you're probably fine, because I don't see anyone else coming up with Kisara as a fake claim (I believe only the host and I, and maybe Al, have watched Engage Kiss), though I would like to see Kisara actually appear in a write up at some point.

Not quite.

Ratchet says Rottkins is scum.
I shoot Rottkins with a kill that will kill anyone hostile to town.
Rottkins survives.
Nessos is revealed as convert.
Nessos becomes priority to be lynched.
Sigh, can you at least read the current posts? I've already explained this. Just look at my last reply to Charlie.
We don't know for sure if killing the jailer will release the prisoners. Beside, do we really want a culted jailer running loose?

Dnine is currently in jail so we'll have to wait unti next day to lynch him (he survived a superkill).
I think still Charlie is guaranteed scum here based on all the lying and flailing he's done. Nessos was just revealed at the culted member. Rottkins has a red check on him, but also a fail non-town kill on him. I'd love to keep my vote on Charlie, but if Nessos has been confirmed as being culted, shouldn't we be voting for him?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
For context Kisara is a Demon that powers up when she and the one who contracted her kiss (she added that clause). Doing that allegedly takes the contractors memories away in exchange. The reveal at the end though is that Kisara was sacrificing her own memories and gave everything back to her contractor at the end, so in terms of a cost for abilities, I would suspect it comes from the role itself rather than other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.