Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just focus on the scum we know. Block Nessos, lynch Rottkins, lynch Indigo, then see where we are after that. Can be persuaded to lynch Nessos over Dnine. How many characters left do we think are scum?
Can’t lynch or do anything to Indigo until Nessos goes.

Rottkins, Dnine, Indigo, Nessos are all probably scum. Watson uhh maybe incredibly chaotic townie.

For context Kisara is a Demon that powers up when she and the one who contracted her kiss (she added that clause). Doing that allegedly takes the contractors memories away in exchange. The reveal at the end though is that Kisara was sacrificing her own memories and gave everything back to her contractor at the end, so in terms of a cost for abilities, I would suspect it comes from the role itself rather than other players.
did not use that ability

it's a last resort ability

If there is anyone I that list that I could see not being scum, it would be Dnine, followed by Indigo of all people. I think we should leave Nessos till last because weakest scum role and it reduces the amount of scum in the game from 2 to 1.
Flower 1.0 blocked Dnine through immunities and tried superkilling the guy. He‘s 99% on the same team as Kurozumi.

Status
Not open for further replies.