General & Others Stop the delusion. Luffy vs Kizaru is happening and Kizaru is going to lose.

What's a theme we have seen constantly in regards to Luffy?

Luffy doesn't run

Luffy doesn't run.

Luffy doesn't run

But be it by zoro wank, admiral wank, or some other type of wank, I don't know, people have really got themselves convinced that yonko Luffy will just run from an admiral? Give me a break.
Didn’t he run from bug mom like multiple times?

Luffy vs Kizaru is indeed happening, i said it when we were still in Wano
But not on Egghead, it's happening on Mary Geoise

Kizaru is gonna capture Luffy while Fuji is gonna capture Law (Kid will Laugh once he reads the News)
However it's not the Admirals who will defeat them now

C

Cruxroux

I never saw egghead to be an arc which will ever get any major fight. We only saw glimpse of law vs BB like we got of Ace vs BB. Nothing else. Its more or less lore dump arc. And tbh luffy has no buisness with kizaru. Neither of them has any interest in fighting each other in the slightest.

Luffy isnt strong enough to beat Kizaru and this isnt a 4-year arc to give him 7 rounds again.
If Kizaru is about to lose, it will be by Zoro's sword. :goyea:
Wow, two arcs in a row where Zoro defeats the main villain. First he beheaded Kaido over the capital and now he'll fight Kizaru because Kizaru stepped on him once. You make great theories my man, never stop.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wow, two arcs in a row where Zoro defeats the main villain. First he beheaded Kaido over the capital and now he'll fight Kizaru because Kizaru stepped on him once. You make great theories my man, never stop.
Two arcs in a row where I score free Ws by saying Luffy isnt strong enough.
6 Ws against Kaido alone. How many will I score vs Kizaru? :crazwhat:

I'd make a connection to other manga.
(Read this with Kuzan style) ararara How do we call it?... Meme pic? Not exactly like that though... Huh?... Never mind then

The stage said:
Kizaru = Garou
Platinum Sperm = Sanji
Flash, Swordless = Zoro
Then Kizaru passes through Zoro, only vs Sanji

keeping up to the speedlight

but sorry, it's not enough

I think so, he wouldnt run rn. He will be looked so good againts even Admiral Kizaru. But he has someone to be kept safe. So there is an option to flee.

I agree on winning but he isnt a clear winner. Since i doubt that Kizaru will have a condition like Katakuri (conscious) or EL Lucci (unconscious)
maybe eos

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
How can the main character not be able to defeat the enemy, but the secondary one can?
You can't really be serious about saying that:suresure:
Because the MC is Fame while Zoro is Power.
Did you literally forget who the big daddy of roof piece was?
In case you need to be reminded, it was Zoro, not MC. :suresure:

I thought you said Luffy vs Kaido was 5 rounds? Where did the extra 2 rounds come from?
Every knockout and him being unable to continue is a separate round.
Start counting. And I counted 7 rounds last time you asked me.
Search function is your friend. If you think 5 or 7 rounds makes any difference to begin with.
Point is, he isnt getting 4 years of attempts against Kizaru. Zoro takes over.