Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rej directly asked me what happened to Indigo.
Also Rej claimed to me he targeted Flower burning multiple actions of Flower.

And Rej uses "I am a Witch, other witches turned Out Town thus I am town". But I had to force his claim.

We know Ratchet can't be the convert because he was in jail.
Watson was in jail.
Dnine is prob scum, but was in jail.
Ratchet also killed Kurozumi, so he's on neither team and confirmed Town.
It's clear to anyone I wouldn't have subbed into the convert slot, so I'm also confirmed Town.
Rottkins is just scum.
Prof probably can't get converted.

Leaves Rej, Gambit, Pot, Pero, Nessos and Melkor as possible candidates.

@Pot Goblin @Gambit @AL sama @Peroroncino @Lord Melkor @Rej @Nessos whoever of you is the convert, as I said we should have the tools to uncult you and your new team is pretty much done for, so just speak up. Thanks.

Watson was in jail.
It's clear to anyone I wouldn't have subbed into the convert slot, so I'm also confirmed Town.
Rottkins is just scum.

@Pot Goblin @Gambit @AL sama @Peroroncino @Lord Melkor @Rej @Nessos whoever of you is the convert, as I said we should have the tools to uncult you and your new team is pretty much done for, so just speak up. Thanks.
I can't be converted. I have enough passives to avoid that.

AL sama

Red Haired
Watson was in jail.
Rottkins is just scum.

someone got converted??

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
The question is what is fake. It could even be that the convert part is fake, but why would someone try to hit me?
You were under the radar, a good convert target. Some people also seemed to know about your role before all this happened.
One possibility is that I hit with my ultimate ability scum.
In other words @DoctorIndigo could be scum and with that @Rej cause Rej knows if I die DoctirIndigo comes back to the game.
I just speculated, "knowing" is a bit of a stretch.
@Rej directly asked me what happened to Indigo.
Also Rej claimed to me he targeted Flower burning multiple actions of Flower.

And Rej uses "I am a Witch, other witches turned Out Town thus I am town". But I had to force his claim.
You didn't really force it, I mean I had bad options, bad activity so there wasn't much going around that. I am just iffy in this type of games at first glance, because hosts can always troll us with scum jailors. But I figured you are a legit jailor. I haven't even thrown you under the bus under any circumstance, except when the write ups happened and Ratchet got jailed.
I burned my one-shot to remove a write-up ability so I could save Ratchet from your execute (after the cult announcement).
I still stand to my point that Ratchet were sus earlier, but I guess things relaxed after everyone and their mother vouched for Ratchet to be townleader.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Watson was in jail.
Rottkins is just scum.

wait, someone else got converted too?

Status
Not open for further replies.