Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two options, Kid's meant to continue to be a rival figure to Luffy for a bit longer. So he'll be deeply involved in the plot until Luffy becomes the PK.
Two, Kid will suffer the same fate as Law and will lose his RPs to either Shanks or Buggy. I can totally see Oda making Buggy a contender for the PK title.
From who?

Why would kid lose his poneglypths just because law did?

Why would they need Law at Elbaf though?
Because Oda has already planted the seeds for Law to be in Elbaf. Law knows of the scarred man, Big Mom claimed she will get her revenge on both Kid and Law, Law wants to learn about the Will of D.

If BB captures Law, then Luffy will have a reason to fight BB. If BB gets Law's RP copies,
if he kills Garp that's better fuel to the fire

then he's taken out of the race by default, then getting the last RP would be meaningless for him.
You think Law would just take the L and quit? He would probably device a plan to steal his glyphs back. That's where Kid and Luffy come in.
BB beating Garp immediately after beating Law doesn't sound like a feasible option tbh—unless they gangbang him.
I'm thinking more that BB retreats when he realizes there's a marine fleet attacking his HQ's

There are two options, Kid's meant to continue to be a rival figure to Luffy for a bit longer. So he'll be deeply involved in the plot until Luffy becomes the PK.
Two, Kid will suffer the same fate as Law and will lose his RPs to either Shanks or Buggy. I can totally see Oda making Buggy a contender for the PK title.

From who?
Buggy will probably be Awakened and gain Haki but won't actually be a top tier because Oda doesn't roll like that, he'd probably keep him strong but not strong ENOUGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.