Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the other supernova have the portrayal of a One Piece contender/rival to Luffy that Kidd has had since he’s been introduced.
What portrayal

Everytime Kidd has gone after Luffy and said he wants to fight in a serious manner, Luffy either laughs at him or trolls him.

There is no portrayal of a fight like we have with admirals or the rest of the Yonko.

A joke clash in Elbaf maybe where he trolls him with Gear 5 but you guys thinking there’s gonna be a 3-4 chapter fight are deluding themselves

G

Gorosei Informer

Loda: I hav to stay as an unpredictable as possible no matter how much story suffers because of it:pepebuggy:
Thats exactly it man! Its like how Walter White went on this completely self destructive rampage because of his overwhelming ego/pride and ruined the lives of so many others, getting so many people killed and such too!

Obviously a very extreme and mostly unfitting comparison but my point is, if Oda is really this insistent on always being so utterly unpredictable and can't stand having his story be figured out in advance, then that is a little pitiful, much more so when it completely ruins the story as he has done lately.

I remember seeing a statement from one of his editors or w/e, that claims that Oda hates it when people guess his plans for the story with their theories and such, if they predict what he has planned, he deliberately changes the story to try to stay ahead and "uncaught".

Given he did admit to restructuring the story drastically in preparation for the final saga too, I'm very worried. It has been better post Wano but the standard was set so low by Wano, it doesn't help!

Again, I'm not sure if that is actually true about him changing the story if people guess it or not but man if it is? How much has the story suffered for it then? How much of a Frankensteinian mess is it? Did his "drafts getting leaked" affect his plans for the story? That extremely detailed, lengthy, almost 40 page leak about OP recently has me kinda worried too, I think its headcanon tbh, people put INSANE amounts of effort into theories as we've seen before, with research and headcanon galore and we even had I think a fucking 40 page thesis on why ZKK should happen so I'm doubtful that leak is real but on the slim chance it is? How would that fuck up everything for us and especially Oda too?

There are some great things post Wano but I'm so scared of how OP will end and given Oda claiming it won't end anytime soon (although his estimates have always been wrong, except with how much OP is done in percentages maybe), I am worried it's gonna have a disaster level ending beyond AOT, Naruto, Fairy Tail and even Bleach. Granted some people will say at least Fairy Tail and Naruto didn't end badly but I disagree, especially with how truly awful their final arcs were lol.

I was spoiled on a lot of things about Breaking Bad before watching and some of it as I watched it too but it didn't ruin the series for me at all. I absolutely enjoyed it regardless, because the execution was so utterly good, so brilliant put together with the writing, directing, music/use of songs, acting and so on, it was more flawed towards the end but it ended very well and in a mostly satisfying way at least! I was really pleased overall with the show by the time it ended and it was an unforgettable experience watching it through, a really compelling, gut and heart wrenching rollercoaster ride of emotions!

Enma of hell extreme diff 3 chpt vista lvl kaku
Enma of hell extreme diff 3 chpt vista lvl kakuc