Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So big mum was metal too, or does she suddenly has metalbones which he used? Or did she had metal implants?
The tower was mainly stone, and big mum isn’t metal at all.
So either he needs metal (stone tower must be from metal and big mum must be from metal) or not (stone tower is stone and big mum is… flesh, bones etc.).
Sigh do you know how kidds awakening work?
He is magnetic. His magnetic field attracts metal since metal is naturally attracted to magnetic force fields. His awakening applies what he does to himself to others.

Can kidd attract objects not metal based to himself? No.

Therefore he can not cast a magnetic forcefully to make others attracted by materials not metal based.

The stones you are referring to literally has METAL inside of it

Eten has already warned you, dont shoot your guns ...
Its just a brief moment on a big chapter...

If i were you i would be more interested about the shadowed character That Redon hints ...
And take it as a hint of mine, is a character that even Vegapunk himself Hypes.
2 Questions, pretty straightfoward.

1. Did he already indirectly Hype him? (Previous Chapters)
2. Do we completely see him, know who he is in 1,071?

I didn't think they would be this relevant post wano

before the end of the series they might get another bounty bump
Its been interesting. Oda's format has been changing when it comes to addressing non-arc characters.

He used Wano in this was with the 2 mid-act updates, for Reverie fallout, but hes been doing it here a ton with Egghead, making sure Kid and Law stay relevant as we move towards the Endgame.

My question is how they are all meant to converge and end at or before LT

I can exactly tell you what then happens:
„Shanks is max yc1! He was never strong anyway“. They will downplay shanks harder then they did with Sanji anytime.
Eustass Kid is the perfect dark horse character. He has the portrayal, ambition, and potential to be eventually be a top tier and contend for the OP but everyone expects him to be kicked out of the battle quick by Shanks. Will it be as simple as that? I don’t think so.

If Kidd and Shanks fight it won’t go the way everyone expects with Kidd just getting stomped like last time where he lost his arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.