Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, Kid's entire panel time is less than Zoro's Wano panel time. You're saying Zoro's not the main character for not being top-5 in panel time while proposing Kid's a main character in the same sentence. I understand the desperation to attack Zoro, but at least make it make sense.
Kidd got no panel time but somehow more relevant then entire of zoro timeskip, no one cares about wss and it was mentioned like 5 times max in the story, none of the strewhats are main character except luffy.

Im glad Zoro isn't participating on this trash Egghead arc, Oda doesn't want to dress Zoro as a clown, neither treat Zoro as a clown like he did with the Cook

Oda is preparing much greater things for the Grandmaster
:risiup:
But he is part of the arc and he's doing things that are exclusive to him and Luffy like always, strength, conqueror's haki, having top tier rivals and legends as benchmarks, it's One Piece. :drakihi:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kidd got no panel time but somehow more relevant then entire of zoro timeskip, no one cares about wss and it was mentioned like 5 times max in the story, none of the strewhats are main character except luffy.
Bro, you're trying too hard to trigger me and failing miserably at it. Using emotional arguments isn't gonna work everywhere.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:josad:

Tbh I doubt neither Kaku nor Zoro tried at all, I'm still hoping for a Zoro vs Kizaru clash considering Zoro bodies both Kaku and Lucci if Luffy vs Lucci is anything to go by
Zoro won't get Kizaru as long as Luffy's around. That's asking for too much. S-Hawk is all we're getting for this arc IMO. Let's hope it has an OP DF to pose a threat to Zori.

Status
Not open for further replies.