Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right.
Zoroboys wanted their Grandmaster cutting Dragon Kaido head above the capital -> they got Zoro cutting a Walmart version of it: the magma dragon created by King's sword lmao

Anyways, I still think that Zoro stalling Kizaru would have been better than a boring rematch with Kaku (who should be much weaker than King, and so than Zoro) though.
Zoro vs primary school Mihawk would have been better too.

You are right.
Zoroboys wanted their Grandmaster cutting Dragon Kaido head above the capital -> they got Zoro cutting a Walmart version of it: the magma dragon created by King's sword lmao

Anyways, I still think that Zoro stalling Kizaru would have been better than a boring rematch with Kaku (who should be much weaker than King, and so than Zoro) though.
Zoro vs primary school Mihawk would have been better too.
I agree tbh

People are forgetting that Oda himself said that he only had big plans for Kid out of the SN.
Kids big moment is yet to come. Big Mom was just stepping stone.
Tbh I’m pretty sure kid was meant to be a very different character in odas original thoughts.

I personally think Kid was meant to have Laws backstory and devil fruit along with Kids own Conquerors haki and he was meant to be a legitimate rival character

Status
Not open for further replies.