Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve long theorized that if he does have a wind logia then Dragons going to have the largest CoO range in the world by combining it with the winds to hear and see whatever he wants in any direction Which is why he always faced East was to watch Luffy grow up.
Post automatically merged:

I mean kuma didn’t disappear if you can sense him you can follow him
Kuma legit wrapped with his fruit he is island away in 1 sec

Nice catch!
That means when Zoro use Santoryu, he will be the number 3.
:smart:
Right buddy, but hear me out:

- One of the swords will be in his mouth

- That means the number 3 (supposedly Vinsmoke Daddy's Genes Sanji, who is number 4 currently) is so insignificant to Zoro that he could literally eat him for dinner like the insect he is.

If you have any more questions, bring it to me or nik87, and wait for Zoro greatness

I’m really him man

most people who don’t like me just can’t stand the fact there’s a Sanji fan who’ll actually put them in their place with actual logic and facts

first it was “this guy’s a troll”
Now it’s “He’s delusional”
Make up your mind fam

Most sanji fans are submissive minus a few hidden gems. I am one of those gems

I’ll clown you and cook your shit into oblivion. Why do you think most these pple got me on ignore???? I ain’t even being toxic lmao
you're definitely the most delusional of all the L4nji fans out there

Right buddy, but hear me out:

- One of the swords will be in his mouth

- That means the number 3 (supposedly Vinsmoke Daddy's Genes Sanji, who is number 4 currently) is so insignificant to Zoro that he could literally eat him for dinner like the insect he is.

If you have any more questions, bring it to me or nik87, and wait for Zoro greatness
more cope and bs please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.