Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u tell where oda said that?
I think it was in a interview(don't know which one) where he said something like this.

I dont think I have ever read Oda saying that....and that's just 2 examples out of MANY....
He said it in a interview(couldn't find it) and also even if Sir Crcodile fought Whitebeard, the result was this:
Similar to Luffy, back when he was young, Crocodile's name spread across the seas with incredible momentum, but soon after he was admitted into the Shichibukai in his mid-20's, he tried to fight Whitebeard and was completely and utterly crushed by him.
He get destroyed by Whitebeard, so I don't even understand overall your compare. I have this from the SBS which Oda answer.

Luffy Fighting against Fujitora and then getting stomped by cracker while Fujitora saying Luffy can backup his claim of defeating Yonko...
Did he beat Fuji? Did he even hurt him very much? It was a little clash with Fuji throwing Luffy easily away, it was clear that it wasn't a hard battle. Also Fuji probably see that Luffy had enough potential to make his words.

Vista Stopping Mihawk rival of Yonko Shanks
JACK destroying 3 ships out of 5 where Fujitora+Sengoku+Tsuru were present
Luffy gaining G2 and G3 then beating Lucci
Sanji Beating Wolfman
Luffy getting one shotted by Yonko while Jozu and Marco fighting Admirals and then Doflamingo stopping Jozu
Garp struggling against Chinjao (himself said he was training to face chinjao)
Roger and Garp beating Xebec+WB+BM+Shiki+Kaido+etc and then Shiki destroying half MF while Garp and Sengoku present and WB alone being equal to Roger
Luffy beating Katakuri who was above him in every way
- Vista is a top commander and he can fight back, yet Mihawk wasn't impressiv by him either. In mid battle he even don't look at him and watch over Luffy.

-We don't know how the battle with Jack vs the Navy start and end, offscreen

-Luffy was equal to Lucci, not leagues under him

-Same goes for Sanji against Jabura

- Luffy lose his calm and attack directly an Yonkou without taking a care for his defense, the same happen to Jozu who get one shoted by Aokiji too when he was careless, Marco was hurt badly too. If you are careless and fighting without taking any point on your defense you get rekt by Admirals and Yonkous.

- Garp could easily beat Don Chinjoe with punching him on his face/stomach,yet he want to surpass Don Chinjao strongest attack/head with a fist who wasn't even use with advanced CoA. Garp could easily beat Don Chinjoa if he wouldn't attack his head as first.

-Roger/Garp vs Xebec and co is a offscreen battle, so again baseless.

- Oda let Luffy fight aganst Doffy(Yc3) and Cracker(Yc3) first and making him stronger before facing Katakuri. Which fights actually get the strawhats who would explain their power gain? It was only Luffy,Zoro and Sanji who get hard battles and probably Franky. None of them get the same threatment as Luffy who had hell of battles+training to became stronger while Chopper and Brook in duo get basically neg diffed by Pero who wasn't even serious...

Do you want to me show other examples?
Let first let the strawhats proof for beeing strong enough to face to Toppi Robbo before we can talk about Doffy lvl enemies^^

I don't have anything against the mid/low trio strawhats and I can understand that people finally want for them to shine too. But Oda should at least make this in right way without any bs plot and nonsense. Im sure the mid/low trio getting their chance.

Last edited:
You know as much as we all know. It is a break week and we shouldnt have these spoilers so...
Fucking spoiler providers ruined the fucking chapter for me, so now I know a lot of things about the chapter but I don't get to read it till next week, so when I do get to read the chapter it will not be worth the wait. And the chapter seems boring and has no content and we still don't see Kaido's son

They should not have leaked the spoilers a week earlier, who fucking does that? I'm mad, I got spoiled and now I gotta wait for a week to get a chance at reading the chapter
who asked you to visit any kind of forums?....the websites are like this...spoilers won't come to your convenience...they release according to their convenience...or just come when chapter releases

Status
Not open for further replies.