Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a great Reddit theory that I believe will come true now:

1 Shanks was tasked with finding Rogers successor, the one to carry the will of D forward

2 Crocus is stationed by the entrance to the Grand Line Paradise on the look out for the pirates Roger was waiting for. He can then notify the rest of the Roger pirates that he has arrived

3 Rayleigh is stationed at the Crossroads where all EWNS-blue pirates end up before FI and New World. He can gauge their strength and help them get strong enough for what lies ahead.

4 Scopper is stationed deep in The New World guiding the promised pirates. He can help with DF Awakening and mastery (according to the theory)

5 Shanks is standing by the goal line helping the promised pirates reach their destination.

Reddit Theory
Good theory
This egg could’ve been Vegapunk’s brain lol

Are you saying Akainu does, or Luffy? If you’re saying that about Luffy (the main character) like it’s a negative thing then you’re seriously reaching. :risitavirus:

If you’re referring to Akainu then I’m gonna need a source to go with that. :ihaha:
I am talking about zoro being as popular as Luffy with Luffy appearing 2 times more on panel than zoro, use your brain a little bit:risicheck:

He is getting proper treatment here, Kizaru is calling a high military power (even Garp was informed of this) to EGG Island, with Kizaru not even setting foot on the island because he wants to fight a naval battle in which he knows he will have the proper advantage for because of the countless ships he has summoned to support him while Luffy only has the Sunny here...

Although Rob Lucci said things like this Vegapunk extolled his luck to have the crew and a Yonko assisting him, while Lucci himself was humiliated by Luffy and this deduction by Lucci must have come from the shenanigans Luffy does during the battle that does not pass a sensation of "imposition" like the other Yonkou who are monsters in the "imposition" aspect.
Makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.